SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Hello i folow this games developement since the start but never played mainly because i not that interested in first game premise i way more interested in 3th game ( the one you that look like vilage of night mare where you transform girl into demon sond fun) now the second game will soon be start i would like to know :
1)will you made a free demo like you do for first one ( even I know and you know that you could easly find the last version especialy since i remeber a time where start give a lot of free game (in ulmf forum)
2)what the synopsis of the second game
3) could i buy somewhere the full first game ? ( hopefully not for too much )
4)the first game take somethink like 5year to be complet so no hope to seen the 3th one beford 5 years
5) if i remember well all game is relate do i am corect ,

sory if you already reply i know i should check more but 400 page to check is a litle too much i only check 15 page
Thank for your reply
1) My guess is it will probably have a demo, like Fleeting Iris still have. It will probably will be an early build tho.

2) Game #2: Blood Lust
A story about two female CIA agents who have to go deep undercover in a university to dismantle a network of illegal activities such as drug smuggling, murder, prostitution and slavery.

Gameplay will be something "similar" to Persona games, with a slice of life/investigation/school setting during the day and infiltration/combat at night.

3) You can subscrive to their patreon for the latest build, or buy the game on Steam / Mangagamers / Jastusa / KaguraGames Store. It is not updated tho, you can get 1.0 in those stores, it will be updated ( for free) at a later date, after the game will be finished.

4) Second game will be way much shorter. Something around 60 hentai scenes, more or less 1 year of developement.

5) All the games are related to each other. You don't need to play all of them, but if you do you will recognize some easter eggs, cameos, and have a better understanding of the whole story.

Reactions: Azope and Zellemate

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, I noticed the link for the compressed version is gone (all of it), can someone upload it again?

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
1) My guess is it will probably have a demo, like Fleeting Iris still have. It will probably will be an early build tho.

2) Game #2: Blood Lust
A story about two female CIA agents who have to go deep undercover in a university to dismantle a network of illegal activities such as drug smuggling, murder, prostitution and slavery.

Gameplay will be something "similar" to Persona games, with a slice of life/investigation/school setting during the day and infiltration/combat at night.

3) You can subscrive to their patreon for the latest build, or buy the game on Steam / Mangagamers / Jastusa / KaguraGames Store. It is not updated tho, you can get 1.0 in those stores, it will be updated ( for free) at a later date, after the game will be finished.

4) Second game will be way much shorter. Something around 60 hentai scenes, more or less 1 year of developement.

5) All the games are related to each other. You don't need to play all of them, but if you do you will recognize some easter eggs, cameos, and have a better understanding of the whole story.
Thank for your reply :)

monkgi

Sep 25, 2017
Didn't see anyone talking about this so...

Starke posted a gallery on e-hentai marked 1.07, but it has images from what I can only assume is the next patch. It's not the full gallery, but if you want previews, they're there. Some stuff with Evelyn (I'm assuming) and a bunch of beach stuff, including the images on twitter.

Trit0

Apr 17, 2018
Didn't see anyone talking about this so...

Starke posted a gallery on e-hentai marked 1.07, but it has images from what I can only assume is the next patch. It's not the full gallery, but if you want previews, they're there. Some stuff with Evelyn (I'm assuming) and a bunch of beach stuff, including the images on twitter.
would you mind sharing a link?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Can't Ayame walk around town while pregnant? Or, should she give her virginity to only one of Melvin, Sato, Jack, or Garcias? If so, I have one question to ask. For example, when Ayame gets Melvin's baby in her womb, look at Sato's or Garcias' reaction to the situation. Could there be a scene in the future? Or, could there be a future scene where Ayame loses her virginity by a yoga instructor or male masseuse?
Devs said they will add pregnancy as DLC after they complete the game. But... game will not be completed in a few years I think because last update was just a refactoring and truly there isn't much new content each update.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
The last 12ish images is from the beach patch - From the spoiler section on our discord.
- Remember that they only show some of the action, the full scenes are much more detailed then what is showed here.
- Also to my understanding we will see some animations in this patch.

Sasuke13

May 22, 2020
Kagura Games have been working on the translation and making it "steam friendly" since Fleeting Iris hit version 1.0
So no it won't have all DLC's or even up to patch 1.05 - How could it? It will to Starke's own comment release in the form of version 1.01 - Meaning the normal patreon version have more content for now.

However there is a plan when Fleeting Iris is totally complete and the team moves on to the next game, that Kagura Games will make a patch to get it updated to the newest content at that point.
so the haloween updates wil take a long time to get released on steam?

Oct 10, 2017
hey Zellemate I just wanted to know if Stark has said anything about voice acting? Do we have to wait for summer DLC and Shota DLC to come out before they start working on it or is it scrapped? Since they have this in their patreon about the extra Melvin DLC: "THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER 1ST, 2021. If this goal isn't achieved we will move on to our second game." I'm guessing they decided to scrap it.

Also, if you were to divide each route by the general tone of the route, how would you do it? I’m thinking:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CaptainMan

Sep 23, 2020
is starting as a virgin way harder than the other option? maybe im not too far in the sato or marvin quest line but im wondering if they are the only way to get passed 90 morality. or is their some other event i can farm?

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Guys, the link for the compressed version is gone!
Can any1 please re-upload it to Mega?
Thanks.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
so the haloween updates wil take a long time to get released on steam?
Yes, it will be some time(properly long) before you will see the finished Halloween version on steam.
- That said, pretty sure the 1st patch of the Halloween is in the steam version.

is starting as a virgin way harder than the other option? maybe im not too far in the sato or marvin quest line but im wondering if they are the only way to get passed 90 morality. or is their some other event i can farm?
It's basically the same, you do lose a few extra morality when not going virgin, but it changes nothing really in the long run.
- You have to follow the story to really get the morality stat do "drop". Either via Melvin route, or Sato.
- Some free-roam events can help speed it up, but early on it's not all that lowers morality, since I don't remember which ones, try 1st park event, and perhaps officer Chloe mini event - Else you can to try the 1st train molester scene.

Is there any kind of mind control in the game?
Nah, there is no "real" mind control - Like if you are thinking of a magic item that takes over her mind and make her do whatever the player wants, then no.
- There is the fact that some male characters, like Melvin, Sato, Armand and perhaps a few others is good at persuasion. and convincing Ayame to do whatever... and there are different reasons why Ayame does it, but all in all she is fairly easy to persuade - This happens mostly automatic via each Route. sometimes you can say no, others time you can't.

hey Zellemate I just wanted to know if Stark has said anything about voice acting? Do we have to wait for summer DLC and Shota DLC to come out before they start working on it or is it scrapped? Since they have this in their patreon about the extra Melvin DLC: "THIS IS ONLY AVAILABLE UNTIL DECEMBER 1ST, 2021. If this goal isn't achieved we will move on to our second game." I'm guessing they decided to scrap it.

Also, if you were to divide each route by the general tone of the route, how would you do it? I’m thinking:
In the latest podcast I actually ask him this questions about voice acting - It's still a plan to do.... "at some point". And yes it will first happen in the very very very VERY end of development. I would think when ALL patches are released, and there have been a few bug fixes to compliment this, and a few QoL fixes, and a few extra fixes, then Starke will go in and actually check ALL dialogues of the game and make it "perfect" - THEN and first then will he start to look at voice acting.

- The extra Melvin DLC is a incentive reward, just like there is a ton others incentive rewards ready to be developed if you check the homepage under roadmap ->
But that fact that these are incentive means they need extra money before being developed, which have not happened - The teams income is the same as it have been for around 1 years time = no incentive rewards will be developed.

Last edited:

igi28

Jul 13, 2021
Ok. Found two bugs.
Exhibitionism route - MC stuck when she's going to the camp.
Office - after interview when day ends there's a loop with Jack convent event and screen fade black.

Last edited:

Roufas

May 19, 2018
I have been an old patreon supporter (10$ tier) from 2015 to 2017 and never go a steam key, is there a way to get one Starke?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes