• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Speaking of DLC, can someone please explain how to install them?
All content is in the main game.
- There is one standalone DLC which you can download from our webpage and play without installing.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Anybody care to share with us? :sneaky:
1637841879804.png
I believe it is this post .

lucasfma

Aug 24, 2018
hey guys tem algum projeto de tradução em andamento para o jogo? eu dei comecei a dar uma mexida aqui e traduzi umas partes vou deixar um spoiler no final do post.

ENG: hey guys do you have any translation projects going on for the game? I started to tinker here and translated some parts, I'll leave a spoiler at the end of the post.

PS:do Developers allow translations?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
hey guys tem algum projeto de tradução em andamento para o jogo? eu dei comecei a dar uma mexida aqui e traduzi umas partes vou deixar um spoiler no final do post.

ENG: hey guys do you have any translation projects going on for the game? I started to tinker here and translated some parts, I'll leave a spoiler at the end of the post.

PS:do Developers allow translations?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Define allow :D ? (everybody can change what the want and upload a modded version of the game)
- The team encourage all kinds of mods, changes and translations any fan wants to do - It's also why all scenes and assets are free to download from our webpage.(newest assets is for higher tier patreons however)
- Remember the team is from Portugal, and there is already a support section for Portuguese language on our discord channel, however I'm not sure if Starke wants to do a full translation atm.
- You should try to reach out to Starke via our discord to get more info if he could use your help in this regard.

lucasfma

Aug 24, 2018
Define allow :D ? (everybody can change what the want and upload a modded version of the game)
- The team encourage all kinds of mods, changes and translations any fan wants to do - It's also why all scenes and assets are free to download from our webpage.(newest assets is for higher tier patreons however)
- Remember the team is from Portugal, and there is already a support section for Portuguese language on our discord channel, however I'm not sure if Starke wants to do a full translation atm.
- You should try to reach out to Starke via our discord to get more info if he could use your help in this regard.
ty man, i go to find Starke :)

Reactions: Zellemate

Little Hentai

Jan 14, 2019
DLC crashes after title screen. Game would crash on start up so I switched the base game to window mode which solved the crash in start up. Now it crashes after hitting new game. No error message just shuts down. I have tried adding it to virus exception both the launcher and the entire folder. Re downloaded the DLC standalone, completely shutting down virus protection and even tried installing a new RTP.

I have tried my best to see others solution on here that how I solved the crash on start up but no dice on the crash on new game launch. Anyone solve or seen this before? I can play the base game fine but the DLC crashes.

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
There's two versions of the game, you can find them in their Discord. Alternatively, someone put the game in 640*480 compatibility mode and it worked for them.

Little Hentai

Jan 14, 2019
There's two versions of the game, you can find them in their Discord. Alternatively, someone put the game in 640*480 compatibility mode and it worked for them.
It worked. Downloaded that version of the game from discord. Opened it up and the game crashed. I then launched the base game. Then launched that version again. Which fixed my problem. For anyone else here is that version from the discord

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes