Santybabak

Sep 30, 2021
When i save and close the game it doesnt save and all my progress goes out of the window. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Unlike other games when i save and close the game a window pops up tells me to confirm it.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
When i save and close the game it doesnt save and all my progress goes out of the window. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Unlike other games when i save and close the game a window pops up tells me to confirm it.
Not an issues I have heard before, you can try to remove read only on the folder.
1.png
Else I would suggest to unpack the game from beginning again(delete game, unrar again).
Let me know how it goes!

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
I have
I'm getting this every time I try to run IF, anyone know how to fix this?
I have an F1AltEnterF12.dll in the system folder of IF and I'm not sure what is happening with it to make the game run into this error, but if anybody has any advice for a fix I'd be greatly appreciative.

• Angry
Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have

I have an F1AltEnterF12.dll in the system folder of IF and I'm not sure what is happening with it to make the game run into this error, but if anybody has any advice for a fix I'd be greatly appreciative.
I literally made a post 1 page back(6 comments before your own) with link to the homepage & video also.
- On the homepage is full troubleshooting guide + alternative download link, did you even try reading before posting multiple times asking for help in here ? :cautious:

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
Is it safe now to use old saves? or does it still mess up the game?

Edit: Tried, didn't work, so I guess isn't possible, unless my saves are just too old.
Also, when I opened the game it said v1.07, but I assume it's something that was left unchanged by mistake, right?

Last edited:

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Is it safe now to use old saves? or does it still mess up the game?

Edit: Tried, didn't work, so I guess isn't possible, unless my saves are just too old.
Also, when I opened the game it said v1.07, but I assume it's something that was left unchanged by mistake, right?
Right.

Reactions: Zellemate

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So the game gets stucked here and there is nothing I can do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What version and what route?
Did you use old saves, or new play?
- Can you also provide a save then I can post it on to the team!
Thx!

so dlc is separate app from the base game ? can i play base game and dlc using this method?
DLC is standalone, you play it as it's own thing.

Last edited:

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
What version and what route?
Did you use old saves, or new play?
- Can you also provide a save then I can post it on to the team!
Thx!

DLC is standalone, you play it as it's own thing.
1.07b 29 save.
28 save is also a bug that i get no matter what. After the event that happens the next day the screen goes black while the game still runs in the background(can walk everything. Only way i fix it was getting lucky and moving the day).

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
1.07b 29 save.
28 save is also a bug that i get no matter what. After the event that happens the next day the screen goes black while the game still runs in the background(can walk everything. Only way i fix it was getting lucky and moving the day).
Thanks for the save, There is clearly some bugs going on here.
- Found the black screen, And found a few other bugs.

But not able to get the "you are stuck on the screenshot" bug.
When I load save 29 and go home, a few events trigger like Bacheloette party and cosplay and after that park events.
I did try to a variations of those / yes / no , but was never stuck.
Can you explain what you did to get stuck? (not black screen) Thx :D

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
Thanks for the save, There is clearly some bugs going on here.
- Found the black screen, And found a few other bugs.

But not able to get the "you are stuck on the screenshot" bug.
When I load save 29 and go home, a few events trigger like Bacheloette party and cosplay and after that park events.
I did try to a variations of those / yes / no , but was never stuck.
Can you explain what you did to get stuck? (not black screen) Thx :D
For some reason 29 save turned into 27 save. Well there is still the Adriana Fujiko event that gives me black screen but after that there is the first cosplay event and after that when you go downstairs it stucks. If you can get past the black screen and the cosplay event that where the bug should be.
First the room is empty and then fiance spawn Ayame looks up on her own i didnt do anything the door closes(sound of door closing) and its stuck. There is nothing i can do. Not even esc or anything unlike in black screen.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
For some reason 29 save turned into 27 save. Well there is still the Adriana Fujiko event that gives me black screen but after that there is the first cosplay event and after that when you go downstairs it stucks. If you can get past the black screen and the cosplay event that where the bug should be.
First the room is empty and then fiance spawn Ayame looks up on her own i didnt do anything the door closes(sound of door closing) and its stuck. There is nothing i can do. Not even esc or anything unlike in black screen.
I only get the black screen bug, do you have a save with where you are stuck ?

magaclaawe

Mar 5, 2020
I only get the black screen bug, do you have a save with where you are stuck ?
It was the 29 save. But that is now 27 save and in different location. Really just continue the story after the black screen. Its right after it. After the first Cosplay event.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes