Illyssei

Sep 15, 2020
Isn't this game completely abandoned already like their other projects? Why are people getting mad for a FREE dlc, except their patreons i suppose. (but at this point its your own fault lol) its not new that Heaven Studios is holding their Supporters money with empty promises and false excuses. People should get the message already and rather support developers who actual care for their games/supporters.

If the games comes out, it comes out. Dont even bother at this point.

pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
Isn't this game completely abandoned already like their other projects? Why are people getting mad for a FREE dlc, except their patreons i suppose. (but at this point its your own fault lol) its not new that Heaven Studios is holding their Supporters money with empty promises and false excuses. People should get the message already and rather support developers who actual care for their games/supporters.

I think it's frustration after seeing the same pattern among so many devs here who starts of being "developers who actually care for their games/supporters" and end up ghosting supporters.

Not accusing HS of anything but gotta admit that when "very soon" in Oct 22 becomes "it's out when it's out" in Mar 23, you should expect the vitriol.

Apr 16, 2022

No, the game has been completely finished and released on Steam. They don't have "other projects" besides a small free Bestiality game which was also completed and released so apparently it is new that "Heaven Studios is holding their Supporters money with empty promises and false excuses" and by new I mean you just made that shit up but again it's the internet so you can make up pretty much anything without having to back it up and people will believe it without questioning (but at this point its your own fault lol).

Genexis

Nov 20, 2020
What's with the completed tag?
I pointed it out last week(when there was no "completed" tag) cus am so confused rn if its the same game as Kagura's or not. If it is and its still not completed then did Kagura put an unfinished game on sale? Or its a different game? I was gonna buy the game till I checked this thread and see no "completed" tag and people are asking for updates

Now that its up, I guess they're the same game and people are asking for DLC and not game's version update?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
can i play this with xbox wireless controller or keyboard only?

i never play rpgm on pc before

Flitschi97

Feb 3, 2018
I pointed it out last week(when there was no "completed" tag) cus am so confused rn if its the same game as Kagura's or not. If it is and its still not completed then did Kagura put an unfinished game on sale? Or its a different game? I was gonna buy the game till I checked this thread and see no "completed" tag and people are asking for updates

Now that its up, I guess they're the same game and people are asking for DLC and not game's version update?
you're right, people are waiting for the next DLC (shota). main game routes are all finished and it's the same game on Kagura

Reactions: Genexis

broken_division

Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
compressed version 1.12F of the game ~80%!!!
because this game engine (rpg maker ace) does not support webp
i made a script that can revent the webp compression that i did on Pictures automaticaly
how to : just run the dec.bat inside the game (press 3 and enter) everything should be done in about 20-30 minutes ( ~20k Images )

ps: i know that a bat file is weird hacky way for the average joe but you can open the bat and see there is nothing suspicious going on , scan it with whatever you want

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Why am I just seeing the "completed" tag on this?
Was update 1.12 the last one?

I wanted more content on this amazing game:cry:

Brionix

Dec 31, 2019
Fix for the Beasty dlc? Everything is off centered in game and I cant zoom out or access settings.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes