FADIC

Mar 26, 2021
Any spanish translation? also updated the game to v1-13F
It's just too big I can't imagine someone trying to translate it to other language(s).
Es demasiado grande el juego, no me imagino a alguien intentando traducirlo en un futuro (que hueva jaja)

drago6810

May 9, 2020
Hey, does anyone know how to solve this issue with the DLC. The art is super stretched out and I cant seem to solve this problem. Here is a picture of what it looks like on the main menu. It persists throughout. Game.exe Screenshot 2023.04.11 - 11.36.52.55.png

max_yosup

Jan 3, 2022
I don't if it's something on my end but when I try to save (I'm on Joiplay Android) I get an error and the game crashes.

The error:
'Krosk Miss File Crash Fix' line 57: SDLError occured

Error Loading Image ": Unsupported image format

I checked the files and there is no save pictures in the "Diary" folder. Usually I can play this game with no issues. I even extracted with the Japanese language with Winrar.

Did u find a fix?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Read it however you like, i'm pretty sure everyone who asked for help/troubleshooting ended up playing the DLC properly. I'm not a tech guy, but I remember Starke, Isaac and Zellemate working hard to help everyone. Lucky me i never had any problem with it, and iirc magpie worked fine with it.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes