Garganiaz

Dec 6, 2022
Read it however you like, i'm pretty sure everyone who asked for help/troubleshooting ended up playing the DLC properly. I'm not a tech guy, but I remember Starke, Isaac and Zellemate working hard to help everyone. Lucky me i never had any problem with it, and iirc magpie worked fine with it.
i just downloaded it, it works fine for me

EHuk

Oct 29, 2018
Guys, cosplay event doesnt trigger on both Sato and Melvin routes aswell as exhibitionism 2, am I doing smth wrong or its bugged out? And is there any notification about fallen state?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Guys, cosplay event doesnt trigger on both Sato and Melvin routes aswell as exhibitionism 2, am I doing smth wrong or its bugged out? And is there any notification about fallen state?
The game have been updated to 1.13F that fixes those bugs.
- However that version is not leaked here on F95 to my knowledge.

EHuk

Oct 29, 2018
The game have been updated to 1.13F that fixes those bugs.
- However that version is not leaked here on F95 to my knowledge.
Well, thats sad, thanks for reply, i would buy the game for latest patch but I can't cz of sanctions.

Apr 16, 2022
Well, thats sad, thanks for reply, i would buy the game for latest patch but I can't cz of sanctions.
Go to their discord and ask Starke nicely for the game and tell him you can't afford it because of sanctions. I'm pretty positive he'll send you a link.

EHuk

Oct 29, 2018
Go to their discord and ask Starke nicely for the game and tell him you can't afford it because of sanctions. I'm pretty positive he'll send you a link.
Thanks, maybe I'll try it :) It's not like I can't "afford" it, just foreign companies dont want my money :)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes