Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Hi. I'm sorry if this has been addressed earlier, but I can't seem to search and find the result I want, and don't plan to manually go through 503 pages of history. Just wondering if anyone can tell me...

What are the differences between this available 1.12F version, the current mystery version sold on Steam, and the mystery version sold on Kagura's website, here: ?

I presume the v2.0 Steam patch on Kaguar's website just brings the Steam version inline with the main game being sold direct from Kagura.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes the time to elaborate for me. :)
Steam version = Kagura's version, and they have just updated it which mean its updated to version 1.10
- That means the steam version now have ALL SCENES available.
- Followup question to that -> difference between version 1.10 & 1.13F(newest version) is tons of quality of life improvements + bug fixes.
Changelog 1.10 to 1.13F:
- Improved map.​
- Easier replay-ability function.​
- New menus.​
- Dialogue changes & typos fixing.​
- Scene improvement in some routes.​
- Music overhaul.​
- Bugfixes.​

Last edited:

Curious_C

Jun 24, 2022
Steam version = Kagura's version, and they have just updated it which mean its updated to version 1.10
- That means the steam version now have ALL SCENES available.
- Followup question to that -> difference between version 1.10 & 1.13F(newest version) is tons of quality of life improvements + bug fixes.
QoL added:​
- Smaller/improved map.​
- Easier replay-ability function.​
- New menus.​
- Dialogue changes.​
Thanks very much for this. I'm still unsure what the difference is between v1.12F (or v1.13F which I don't see available yet) and Steam + v2.0 patch is. Unless you mean to say Steam + v2.0 patch = Kagura version... which seems likely, now that I think of it. If that's the case... why or how are versions 1.12F, 1.13F, 1.1+F found here more up-to-date than Kagura's own version being sold from the source?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Thanks very much for this. I'm still unsure what the difference is between v1.12F (or v1.13F which I don't see available yet) and Steam + v2.0 patch is. Unless you mean to say Steam + v2.0 patch = Kagura version... which seems likely, now that I think of it. If that's the case... why or how are versions 1.12F, 1.13F, 1.1+F found here more up-to-date than Kagura's own version being sold from the source?
Because those are patreon versions, released after they sent the complete version to Kagura Games one year ago. There is no new sexual content, but those QoL fix mentionel by Zellemate, plus you have the rollback option when you reach and ending.

And yeah, i'm pretty sure those patches will be sent to Kagura Games as well to update the steam version with those QoL.

Curious_C

Jun 24, 2022
Ohhhh... so Kagura & Steam offerings aren't representative of the developer's progress on Patreon, i see! Or maybe they are, but with a significant delay. I guess, from the Steam and Kagura sites, I hadn't picked-up on the fact that this game was still a work-in-progress. They don't seem to advertise that. I'm still kind of new-ish to these Patreon, Jap-translate, early-access, adult-game variables. Thanks for helping me along in my journey.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
- Version 1.12F to 1.13F is important bug fixed that made progression in various routes impossible.
- Kagura's patch names: Take your pick ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fleeting Iris Steam Patch v3 via homepage ->
Version 3.3 via their folder when downloaded​
Ingame v1.10 - Stage 2 Final​
- Kagura is a big publisher and have tons of games they work on at the same time, meaning they are very slow to update. Thats why they are out of sync vs the patreon release.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Ohhhh... so Kagura & Steam offerings aren't representative of the developer's progress on Patreon, i see! Or maybe they are, but with a significant delay. I guess, from the Steam and Kagura sites, I hadn't picked-up on the fact that this game was still a work-in-progress. They don't seem to advertise that. I'm still kind of new-ish to these Patreon, Jap-translate, early-access, adult-game variables. Thanks for helping me along in my journey.
1.0 ( first version) was the game with all its main routes completed. This new version adds around 60 scenes scattered in the map, as "free roam" events, some lightly tied to the main game, other completely "standalone". The newest patreon version has the whole QoL updates pack.

As far as i know the dev sent both versions to KG as soon as they were completed. Then KG took around a year to translate the main game into Chinese and the steam release. Same scenario with the second version released yesterday, they took around a year to translate and release it (but i get it, it's something free so they didn't have to push it out asap).
Usually this kind of "DLC" content comes with a little price for eroge games as well. In this case, the dev always promised it'd be free for everyone that bought the game on whatever store they wanted, and they delivered.

Least but not last, game devs are from Portugal, while the 2 artists are from Philipphines (HeavenStudiosEast). The game original language is English, but the art is more eastern than western. The same devs are developing another game with ScarletAnn as artist (HeavenStudiosWest) in its alpha build.

I hope i answered your curiosity ;)

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
ayo I heard that new dlc released since last Friday? Saturday? Sunday? Tonight? Tomorrow? Before Tuesday? xD
[Heaven Studio] Alansya Chronicles _ Fleeting Iris v1.13F.7z ~ pixeldrain
I think I may have jumped the gun defending these devs. They said it was gonna be released last Friday, then delayed it to Saturday. The main dev said he was going to release it Saturday even if it's not perfect just to get it out, but alas they delayed it to Sunday, then proceeded to delay it to today, now he has stated it will be out next Friday.

At the end of the day it is still a free DLC, but I can't say I'm amused by all the jerking around.

Apr 16, 2022
I think I may have jumped the gun defending these devs. They said it was gonna be released last Friday, then delayed it to Saturday. The main dev said he was going to release it Saturday even if it's not perfect just to get it out, but alas they delayed it to Sunday, then proceeded to delay it to today, now he has stated it will be out next Friday.

At the end of the day it is still a free DLC, but I can't say I'm amused by all the jerking around.
I'm pretty sure he's only saying Friday for people to stop being annoying and asking every 5 minutes.

"Arthur: I understand that the dlc is coming out the following weekend, right? or am I wrong "

"Starke: You're right. Specifically for you and Apache. For everyone else it's likely tomorrow".

Even so, you guys are are mad because they are fixing the bugs the beta test team found? Oh such brittle spirits, if that's the extent of your "defense" then I'm pretty sure they will be alright when you stop defending them, it's not like much is lost. :rolleyes:

tytyty2999

May 7, 2021
I'm pretty sure he's only saying Friday for people to stop being annoying and asking every 5 minutes.

"Arthur: I understand that the dlc is coming out the following weekend, right? or am I wrong "

"Starke: You're right. Specifically for you and Apache. For everyone else it's likely tomorrow".

Even so, you guys are are mad because they are fixing the bugs the beta test team found? Oh such brittle spirits, if that's the extent of your "defense" then I'm pretty sure they will be alright when you stop defending them. :rolleyes:
ayo I think you need to scroll up a little bit in their discord channel xD its not about the next "friday" tho, maybe you are pretty late with big announcement in discord xD

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I'm referring to his post today. And I'm not really mad, more like unamused about the jerking around and lies. Like maybe people's complaints were warranted, after all?? I've only started following closely recently, so that could be an explanation for their apparent lack of supporters. In either case, I'm out, there's a high possibility it won't even be out next weekend.
The patch is literally being beta tested as we speak, and under that beta test the team found problems. And had to push the lunch because of this. Not really sure what you mean by "lies"?
- Starke literally gives live updates day to day the last weeks time regarding how the progress is going and what is going on.

any solution other than?
DLC is build to not work in fullscreen.
- Magpie is a great tool to circumvent that -> (even Starke the main dev. recommend this tool to people via discord)
- There are probably other if you look.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Even so, you guys are are mad because they are fixing the bugs the beta test team found? Oh such brittle spirits, if that's the extent of your "defense" then I'm pretty sure they will be alright when you stop defending them, it's not like much is lost. :rolleyes:
You know what? I'm not even mad for those harsh comments. Cause most of the time people speaks without any knowledge about developing or creating something, and it's pointless trying to explain it.
Good thing is this shit will end soon, since after this patch they'll just deliver what they have every set months.

Senza titolo.png

:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

kiribito

Aug 14, 2016
The patch is literally being beta tested as we speak, and under that beta test the team found problems. And had to push the lunch because of this. Not really sure what you mean by "lies"?
- Starke literally gives live updates day to day the last weeks time regarding how the progress is going and what is going on.

DLC is build to not work in fullscreen.
- Magpie is a great tool to circumvent that -> (even Starke the main dev. recommend this tool to people via discord)
- There are probably other if you look.
I ended up deleting the post because of the strong wording, but I was refering to he saying he'd release the patch Saturday "no matter what" and then delaying it yet again, and again. I've unfollowed the thread, so if my post bothers his supporters, I'd suggest to stop replying to me and you will likely not see me here again.

discard4357

Apr 18, 2023
I bought this game on fakku, looks like they don't host updates for it since the files from there show most recent dates in 2021. Is there a legit way for me to get the patches?
Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes