discard4357

Apr 18, 2023
Download the patch for free from the Kagura Games website.
I believe those are steam adult content restoration patches that aren't needed for versions from any other store. It says "Fleeting Iris Steam Patch v3." I am interested in these bug fix / content update patches, which don't seem to be making it to other storefronts.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I bought this game on fakku, looks like they don't host updates for it since the files from there show most recent dates in 2021. Is there a legit way for me to get the patches?
Thanks.
Directly from Kagura's homepage:

or

This is without bugfix, I think Starke will work together with Kagura to get the bugfix version rolled out.
But right now there is no way to get it officially.

Apr 16, 2022
Shota patch seems to be out for everyone in their Discord.

In before some idiot posts it here and gets the thread locked for underage content.

• Angry
Reactions: Skaldy

discard4357

Apr 18, 2023
Directly from Kagura's homepage:

or
Google Drive

This is without bugfix, I think Starke will work together with Kagura to get the bugfix version rolled out.
But right now there is no way to get it officially.
I tried it and that only works for steam or gog versions. The fakku version is 1.1b but this thread has 1.12F apparently. It would be nice if you could let kagura know to push newer versions out to other storefronts eventually. Thanks.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I tried it and that only works for steam or gog versions. The fakku version is 1.1b but this thread has 1.12F apparently. It would be nice if you could let kagura know to push newer versions out to other storefronts eventually. Thanks.
That's 100% on Kagura Games hands, nothing the devs can do since last year, whem they gave then the version tu update. I'd suggest you post ask them on their discord. But yep, they should have sent the update to all the storefronts...

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
where did you find a workable dlc?
Its been shared a few days now on discord from Starke, however there are bugs and some dialogue issues so I won't share it here.
- When its in its complete state it will be available via the homepage and I will gladly link it.
- For now go to discord and check pinned messages, if you can't wait a few more days before its fixed.
->

Also a little twitter spoiler for upcoming Christmas Patch for those interested.
->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Its been shared a few days now on discord from Starke, however there are bugs and some dialogue issues so I won't share it here.
- When its in its complete state it will be available via the homepage and I will gladly link it.
- For now go to discord and check pinned messages, if you can't wait a few more days before its fixed.
->

Also a little twitter spoiler for upcoming Christmas Patch for those interested.
->
Oh that looks nice, so that patch is really for December?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
No i have a steam vesrison maybe someone have a save file with h-scenes?
I have the steam version and in the gallery on the bottom left there is an npc that lets you unlock everything that appears after installing the kagura games patch that updates the game to the current version
the update is free and adds a lot of scenes in the part of the game where you can go wherever you want without following a story line

Reactions: AreYouSerious?

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I have the steam version and in the gallery on the bottom left there is an npc that lets you unlock everything that appears after installing the kagura games patch that updates the game to the current version
the update is free and adds a lot of scenes in the part of the game where you can go wherever you want without following a story line
Those are only on the Steam version of the patch is put?
Ps and damn who will tell me what is the difference between the versions 1.12 and 1.13? I don't see the difference at all

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AreYouSerious?

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Ps and damn who will tell me what is the difference between the versions 1.12 and 1.13? I don't see the difference at all
the differences are bug fixes there is no more content beyond the dlc they are working on what I know is that the kagura games version is no longer delayed and is more or less in the same version as the heaven studios version
The one who played the Kagura version was missing content while the one who played the Heaven Studios version was up to date. I guess the delay is because Kagura is a Chinese publisher and has to translate the game that is natively in English into Chinese.

Apr 16, 2022
No difference, remember? You don't even need to play the game to tell there's no difference so don't bother playing it. Go play something else, you named a gazzilion better games, go play those.

shota dlc?
Are you asking for links in a forum where shota is like the #1 don't post rule?

Means you need to redownload.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes