Mr.DankAss

Jun 6, 2020
so i look at the guide and i so fuking confused im at day 21, there a quest in Sex Shop but i can't take it? anyone know why??

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
No difference, remember? You don't even need to play the game to tell there's no difference so don't bother playing it. Go play something else, you named a gazzilion better games, go play those.

Are you asking for links in a forum where shota is like the #1 don't post rule?

Means you need to redownload.
Well, as a result, there’s no difference, I’ve already made sure of this, I read the posts above and didn't see anything new...
Ps make the author of the game more alive, something like in Karin prison, people would be less indignant, everything ingenious is simple

Apr 16, 2022
Well, as a result, there’s no difference, I’ve already made sure of this, I read the posts above and didn't see anything new...
Ps make the author of the game more alive, something like in Karin prison, people would be less indignant, everything ingenious is simple
Who's "people"? You're the one with a problem, are you some kind of masochist? You keep complaining about the game but you keep playing and asking for shit. Go play other games.

• Angry
Reactions: Skaldy

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
i already got the dildo and 100 shaving blades?
Give me some detailed info else its hard to help.
Screenshot of the problem, and of the quest.​
Or video showcasing the issue.​
Version of the game you are playing.​
Are you on steam, patreon version or via Joyplay.​

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
i dont know about the game, but it's been in a development for many years and developer did finish it so regardless of the outcome, they delivered what their promised like a man, unlike 80% of the devs in this site who just abandon project or go radio silent for months and years inbetween the updates. This alone is respectable.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
Thats beside LLS one of the only RPG Maker games i enjoy playing. Really great made and improved UI.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
More lke they stopped workng on it. The last Patreon message was in January.
And honestly the game was already completed ages ago.
Sure the main game have been finished for some time!
However the Shota patch just dropped a few days ago, with around 30 scenes in it by itself.
- Link is on discord in pinned messages for now ->

Not to mention Christmas patch is also on its way ->
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The patch is literally being beta tested as we speak, and under that beta test the team found problems. And had to push the lunch because of this. Not really sure what you mean by "lies"?
- Starke literally gives live updates day to day the last weeks time regarding how the progress is going and what is going on.

DLC is build to not work in fullscreen.
- Magpie is a great tool to circumvent that -> (even Starke the main dev. recommend this tool to people via discord)
- There are probably other if you look.
Magpie is awesome, I have it and it is great for enlarging small windows.

Reactions: Zellemate

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone can upload the DLC here? or it is included in the update? I really don't want to join a discord or make a new account

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
What happened to the shota dlc on their website? I've been waiting for it. Is it posted somewhere?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes