Ubtsha

Jun 15, 2017
Good job with the new art. Hope to see it with the rest of the game. Is there an art remake in the works?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Haven't played in a while, starting a new game, you start in the selection room, but, how do you actually start the game?

Apr 16, 2022
Haven't played in a while, starting a new game, you start in the selection room, but, how do you actually start the game?
Interact with the fetish you want to see. If you want to play the shota game interact with the one that says Shota on top, same for others, Bestiality, etc.

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
Apr 16, 2022
i dont know about the game, but it's been in a development for many years and developer did finish it so regardless of the outcome, they delivered what their promised like a man, unlike 80% of the devs in this site who just abandon project or go radio silent for months and years inbetween the updates. This alone is respectable.
They already finished THIS GAME (the one the thread is about) last year and it's the biggest rpg maker hentai game out there by a mile, then last year they started making a free shota DLC which is a huge game on its own and that's finished already as well. The trolls you see complaining here is mostly people that have no fucking clue what they're talking about.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
is the game complete? it seems they continue to add more content for years.
so they decided its time to wrap it up and finish it or will there be more?

Apr 16, 2022
is the game complete? it seems they continue to add more content for years.
so they decided its time to wrap it up and finish it or will there be more?
They're just adding content they promised to the Patrons while they are working on their two future projects in the back. The Christmas patch will be the last then I think this game will be put in the shelf or a while.

Reactions: Blake639 and baka

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.13F] [Heaven Studios]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 2.13 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I don't know why this thread cathers so many trolls, just people insulting devs without any clue of the games releases or states. I mean, there are tons of other games with 2 scenes every 6 months, or completely abandoned, can't you just vomit your senteces there?
I do not envy the mod that will have to clear all this mess :sick:

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes