tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
Is there really an update? I visit some of the websites associated with the game and the last update I see took place in January.

Alphaix

Dec 21, 2018
compressed version 1.12F of the game ~80%!!!
because this game engine (rpg maker ace) does not support webp
i made a script that can revent the webp compression that i did on Pictures automaticaly
how to : just run the dec.bat inside the game (press 3 and enter) everything should be done in about 20-30 minutes ( ~20k Images )

ps: i know that a bat file is weird hacky way for the average joe but you can open the bat and see there is nothing suspicious going on , scan it with whatever you want
Tried playing this on mobile but there's always gonna be an error that a Joe like me can't handle *sigh

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
Who will tell you how to finish the event with the homeless I only went to them twice and she no longer wants to .... how to continue continue ? I only went to them twice and no longer wants to .... how to start their branch?

• Angry
Reactions: AreYouSerious?

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
In general, I figured everything out and was very disappointed , the game has a rating of almost 5 stars, why? Everything is limited, there is very little freedom, you must constantly save in order not to get to the ending , for this size the game could be made more varied and more free, for example as v1vampire life....

• Angry
Reactions: AreYouSerious?
Apr 16, 2022
In general, I figured everything out and was very disappointed , the game has a rating of almost 5 stars, why? Everything is limited, there is very little freedom, you must constantly save in order not to get to the ending , for this size the game could be made more varied and more free, for example as v1vampire life....
Playing old version there pal. If you actually supported the devs you'd realize the final version allows you to play all routes in one go.

inside004

Apr 5, 2022
Hi i am one of your fan from china and i'm already buy this game in steam 捕获.PNG
but the steam version is out of date for stop at 1.05,so i try to use the joiplay to play the 1.12 version,but it always something goes wrong
what a sad story

• Sad
Reactions: TheOnlyRockSolid

inside004

Apr 5, 2022
Hi i am one of your fan from china and i'm already buy this game in steam View attachment 2592588
but the steam version is out of date for stop at 1.05,so i try to use the joiplay to play the 1.12 version,but it always something goes wrong
what a sad story
so i just want to ask one question:can this game run in the joiplay normally,otherwise i just play it on my pc
QAQ

Curious_C

Jun 24, 2022
Hi. I'm sorry if this has been addressed earlier, but I can't seem to search and find the result I want, and don't plan to manually go through 503 pages of history. Just wondering if anyone can tell me...

What are the differences between this available 1.12F version, the current mystery version sold on Steam, and the mystery version sold on Kagura's website, here: ?

I presume the v2.0 Steam patch on Kaguar's website just brings the Steam version inline with the main game being sold direct from Kagura.

Thanks ahead of time to anyone who takes the time to elaborate for me. :)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes