SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I was wondering can journey abroad first version be expected this year and is the team working on that or the Christmas patch?
This year. Christmas patch comes first, then first release of both Bloodlust and Journey Abroad.
There are different artists for Alansya Chronicles ( Muku + Lyla) and Journey Abroad ( Scarlet Ann), but same scripters/developers.

Iirc Starke wants to stream some working sessions as well, so you may catch some early maps or scenarios of the game you're looking for.

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Well the full screen mode is not working and most importantly the mouse click is not working in the game.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Armand is the big wig behind the whole rape drug scheme and he's working for a cuccubus that will appear mostly in game 3 and causes the apocalypse that starts game 4.

after looking at the patreon gameplan the "franchise" get's quite interesting, I am assuming as eve and jasmine being the cover girls for blood lust, the free play scenes you find where ayame is watching those two have sex in a window is related to their events in their game (except for the part about ayame watching it). i'd assume we'd get the story of who the guy is and such. and the true end post scene with clarke and Robert is a foreshadowing of game 4

Apr 16, 2022
I'm stuck. I have to give Sato a chance, but I can't find the 7/11 to work my first day.
You're probably in the wrong 7/11. From your house go right, then down, then right.

after looking at the patreon gameplan the "franchise" get's quite interesting, I am assuming as eve and jasmine being the cover girls for blood lust, the free play scenes you find where ayame is watching those two have sex in a window is related to their events in their game (except for the part about ayame watching it). i'd assume we'd get the story of who the guy is and such. and the true end post scene with clarke and Robert is a foreshadowing of game 4
Remember Fleeting Iris is happening more or less at the same time as the second and third games so I'm pretty sure we'll find out who the guy that has sex with Eve and Jazz is. I also bet we'll have plenty of Ayame cameos including that one.

I think you're right about the foreshadowing as Starke said many times the true ending is the canon ending so it's a segway to game 4 which means Robert, Clarke or both probably die.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
Do the patrons ask for gigantic dicks for their SS content? Guess the author doesn't know how to write the scenes unless they can go the usual ntr trope of "your dick's so much better than my husbands".

View attachment 2632617

The dlc halfway finished so even though it has an ending it might be better to wait a year until it has less placeholder content.
I haven't played the DLC yet, but you got me down. Why would you give Shota a huge dick? make it realistic!

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
how the fuck do you guys read anything from the guide?
even if i zoom in I cant read shit:

Anyone that apparently isn't blind that could tell me how to progress the sato route after the live stream and ayame doesn't want to go to the store anymore?

Reactions: Itachi tech9
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes