aNTiReal

Jun 29, 2019
how the fuck do you guys read anything from the guide?
even if i zoom in I cant read shit:

Anyone that apparently isn't blind that could tell me how to progress the sato route after the live stream and ayame doesn't want to go to the store anymore?
Did you download the actual guide (PDF) or only the preview?

Reactions: terirheken

Harukana93600

May 4, 2018
After played the game i can said this game have potential but we dont have freedom we dont have the choice orientation sexual and all gcs are the same just charactere change so i will give this note 1 / 10 because dont have freedom , if you enter in route you can't go back and you will obligate to play this route in the end

Last edited:

Dubi

Jul 21, 2018
I tried the suggestions in this thread to fix the zoom in Problem. Nothing helps. It's only with the beasty DLC. The game is zoomed in and I can't figure out how to fix this.

Any help in that regard would be appreciated.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Another podcast ->

Jeeej47

Nov 20, 2020
What is the story behind the sato childhood lovers? I know the walkthrough and everything , but I wanted to know like the plot - so ayame ends up with sato willingly and falls in love with him and fujiko gets fucked ? I’ve played the hero ending Garcias route so far and loved it lol but this story and all the possible endings got me hooked man, I just want to know every single plot line lmao

onimer

Oct 5, 2018
What is the story behind the sato childhood lovers? I know the walkthrough and everything , but I wanted to know like the plot - so ayame ends up with sato willingly and falls in love with him and fujiko gets fucked ? I’ve played the hero ending Garcias route so far and loved it lol but this story and all the possible endings got me hooked man, I just want to know every single plot line lmao
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 16, 2022
Make sure you play the latest version 1.13F.
- If you opted out by not allowing groping/sex in there the first time Ayame won't come back.
Don't you get a chance to do it again once you finish some route or you screw it forever? If you completely lock yourself out of it that's pretty bad and someone should tell Starke to at least rethink that for the remaster.

furyhentai

Mar 28, 2021
Don't you get a chance to do it again once you finish some route or you screw it forever? If you completely lock yourself out of it that's pretty bad and someone should tell Starke to at least rethink that for the remaster.
at first it says need to complete route 24/7 will open and i already done, i also watched the walkthrough but still cant get this job

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes