DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
What ending does the shota dlc follow? I have never played this game properly but would like to follow the route that comes before the DLC just for more context

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
What ending does the shota dlc follow? I have never played this game properly but would like to follow the route that comes before the DLC just for more context
I believe it is starting from the True ending where she is not corrupted and is loyal to Robert.

Reactions: DrGreg

DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
I believe it is starting from the True ending where she is not corrupted and is loyal to Robert.
thank you I started playing it last night i followed the true ending but I noticed there's a few inconsistencies with the ayame in the shota dlc she has a more flirtatious and aggressive approach to her I know a few months have passed since she got married so maybe she is less shy and introverted and speaks her mind more but it just seems like a bit of a leap to me but at the end of the day it's just a game so who cares lol

Apr 16, 2022
thank you I started playing it last night i followed the true ending but I noticed there's a few inconsistencies with the ayame in the shota dlc she has a more flirtatious and aggressive approach to her I know a few months have passed since she got married so maybe she is less shy and introverted and speaks her mind more but it just seems like a bit of a leap to me but at the end of the day it's just a game so who cares lol
Two months have passed since she came back of the honeymoon which is longer than the period of time it takes to play the True Ending path. Ayame lost her virginity to Robert and found sex disappointing so it's pretty much two months of "did I marry too soon?".

Becoming best friends with Adriana might have also played an important part in it since you see in the hidden harem route how influential her sister and Adriana are on her.

The first few days of the game is pretty much Ayame explaining how frustrated she has been with her wedding in many ways.

She's definitely a different person from who she was in the main game but I agree two months might be too little. If the game had a six month time gap it would be a lot more believable.

DrGreg

Oct 26, 2021
Two months have passed since she came back of the honeymoon which is longer than the period of time it takes to play the True Ending path. Ayame lost her virginity to Robert and found sex disappointing so it's pretty much two months of "did I marry too soon?".

Becoming best friends with Adriana might have also played an important part in it since you see in the hidden harem route how influential her sister and Adriana are on her.

The first few days of the game is pretty much Ayame explaining how frustrated she has been with her wedding in many ways.

She's definitely a different person from who she was in the main game but I agree two months might be too little. If the game had a six month time gap it would be a lot more believable.
You worded it better than I could haha yeah you're right I guess her change makes more sense even if its a little bit rushed although there is a inconsistency with the bj scene with noel if you reach for the tissues ayame gets cum all over her and says how it's the first time she's ever had cum on her tits and face even though im pretty sure in the purity route she gives Robert a hand job maybe that scene isn't mandatory in the purity route but I couldn't avoid it so I'm assuming it's canon I know I'm nit picking but I'm OCD as shit so inconsistencies always bug me haha the games are amazing though don't get me wrong

Apr 16, 2022
You worded it better than I could haha yeah you're right I guess her change makes more sense even if its a little bit rushed although there is a inconsistency with the bj scene with noel if you reach for the tissues ayame gets cum all over her and says how it's the first time she's ever had cum on her tits and face even though im pretty sure in the purity route she gives Robert a hand job maybe that scene isn't mandatory in the purity route but I couldn't avoid it so I'm assuming it's canon I know I'm nit picking but I'm OCD as shit so inconsistencies always bug me haha the games are amazing though don't get me wrong
I didn't remember that. I'll bring this to the devs attention.

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
Is the DLC like another "What if... side story" or is it canon?
All are considered what if, having said that. Content does take place within specific routes that gives clues to the larger zombie universe out there (which Bloodlust is going to be based on). So there is a canon storyline that is being followed as pieces throughout the various branches while our MC is busy.

Dubolic

Nov 17, 2022
on the beasty DLC whenever I open the game it's always super zoomed in. My monitor's resolution is 2560x1440.

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
All are considered what if, having said that. Content does take place within specific routes that gives clues to the larger zombie universe out there (which Bloodlust is going to be based on). So there is a canon storyline that is being followed as pieces throughout the various branches while our MC is busy.
So...there's an Alansya-verse or something going on then?

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
So...there's an Alansya-verse or something going on then?
Yup, Robert just not being around and available for Ayame sets up the plot for this game. But it also sets up that he actually is a CIA agent dealing with world paradigm shifting events in the larger universe, so he does not actually have time. especially when the world is at stake.

NiteDweller64

Jun 4, 2021
On a saturday when Ayame comes downstairs. Robert is not in the same position on the couch, but he shifts slightly right to the correct postion and then Ayame faces correctly but then turns to face the back wall of the livingroom and then the game freezes. Any help appreciated on this matter. Playing version 1.13F

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I mean, if the "true end" is the one that will follow up for the next games, then we already know that Robert will be bitten by a zombie, and probably turned into one. What I wanted to know is if the DLC actually happens between after their honeymoon and Robert getting bitten or if it is just fan service side content/what if...

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes