Apr 16, 2022
Sorry for making your life terrible hard lmao (joke aside I'm not native english and here and there this will be obv but I don't think is that bad...). As for what I was saying there should be a middle ground and in my personal opinion this is not considered as corruption, one western game that did this good was "The office wife" or "Anna Exciting Affection" (to name a few but there are an infinite amount in jap), here altrough everything outside the "pure route" is being forced and/or blackmailed and she willing accept it, yes ofc you can stop this the first time but if you don't there is 0 resistence next time and goes always deeper, this is where should go the corruption path..
The routes structure in this game I believe are not right and you are constantly locked from other events if you made the "wrong" choice, other stuff can easily happen in the same time but seem here are being treated only as show off and you are forced to make a choice (what is stopping the kid to do some stuff it does in a specific route, or what happen to other characters that are being introduced but never developed if not in their specific routes? They simply cease to exist).
This, plus many other things are not making the game more attractive to whoever is not at their first playthrough in h games...
As I said I will still play the game but feel really weird to play a full game in fractions where each route is not even that long.
So according to you the games that did it right were the game where she becomes possessed by a fucking sorceress that resides in her necklace and turns her into a total slut and the game that she became a total slut because she was hit by a car and when she hit the floor she hit a part of the brain that turned her into a total slut, those are the games that did it right?

Why the fuck do I still take randoms online seriously? Jesus fucking Christ.

Reactions: KingsRaiden

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
So according to you the games that did it right were the game where she becomes possessed by a fucking sorceress that resides in her necklace and turns her into a total slut and the game that she became a total slut because she was hit by a car and when she hit the floor she hit a part of the brain that turned her into a total slut, those are the games that did it right?

Why the fuck do I still take randoms online seriously? Jesus fucking Christ.
What's your problem? I'm trying to make a discussion not shaming.. The titles I said have an actual corruption component where the mc is developing gradually to a determinated feeling, I don't say you have to like these but try to respect who have a different opinion.. One of the best corruption titles I've read was "The Pregcess Of Zeven", perhaps it may be frustrating to some but nonetheless beautiful made. And still all these titles have barely in common with this one.

Reactions: drone4of2

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
The routes structure in this game I believe are not right and you are constantly locked from other events if you made the "wrong" choice, other stuff can easily happen in the same time but seem here are being treated only as show off and you are forced to make a choice (what is stopping the kid to do some stuff it does in a specific route, or what happen to other characters that are being introduced but never developed if not in their specific routes? They simply cease to exist).
This, plus many other things are not making the game more attractive to whoever is not at their first playthrough in h games...
As I said I will still play the game but feel really weird to play a full game in fractions where each route is not even that long.
I will take your comments in good faith, I think the type of game you are looking for in terms of game design, slower corruption with more scenes building towards it with choices that allow you to control the degree of corruption is not present for this game. That does not necessarily make this a bad game, it just is different from what you wanted which is okay. Not everyone will enjoy the design choices made in the game. In this game, some routes are longer than others and you can see corruption take place at what I think a pretty decent pace (not slow or fast).

What this game does instead is allows you to choose the different paths in which she can be corrupted, hence it locks you in once you have made certain choices. But the advantage of this design is that you get to see her in different contexts, corrupted in different ways by different circumstances, which some people very much enjoy. There will never be a perfect game, but hopefully you managed to still enjoy it at the end of the day.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
I will take your comments in good faith, I think the type of game you are looking for in terms of game design, slower corruption with more scenes building towards it with choices that allow you to control the degree of corruption is not present for this game. That does not necessarily make this a bad game, it just is different from what you wanted which is okay. Not everyone will enjoy the design choices made in the game. In this game, some routes are longer than others and you can see corruption take place at what I think a pretty decent pace (not slow or fast).

What this game does instead is allows you to choose the different paths in which she can be corrupted, hence it locks you in once you have made certain choices. But the advantage of this design is that you get to see her in different contexts, corrupted in different ways by different circumstances, which some people very much enjoy. There will never be a perfect game, but hopefully you managed to still enjoy it at the end of the day.
I agree with you and mine was only a personal opinion towards some genre I like, however as many already said is frustrating to see routes that are being locked just cause you decided to go to a specific direction of the dev choice, what have to do with asking help to Clerk not being able to enjoy the swing session or again like said before, why after the spy scene in the shower (Josh I believe?) he stop of doing his nasty things, and so on, all these things are simple not included in the script and this for me is a slip (there is a reason why a lot mods for ren'py games allow you to choose multiple action where of course won't brake the original script, well mostly of the times), ofc at some point you need to make a choice cause of multiple ending and so following a determinated path but right at it is now for me is simple the wrong point, they are just multiple stories that make the full game.
Concluding, is the dev choice of making but for me it just don't feel right and I believe all these stories where better as spin-off stand alone (except the few secret ending).

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
One of the best corruption titles I've read was "The Pregcess Of Zeven", perhaps it may be frustrating to some but nonetheless beautiful made. And still all these titles have barely in common with this one.
I loved Pregcess of Zeven, but its a completely different game than this one, which I also love for the different amount of NTR and cheating scenes that it contains plus the outfits. The corruption works differently, and with different sources, so I would also say its not a fair comparison as the rationale is different. They touch different kinks that you may or may not like. Pregcess is also a MUCH longer game, with pretty much one route to get towards the end, Fleeting Iris is also a long game, but requires replayability to get everything which is one thing that many have found not to their liking.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I agree with you and mine was only a personal opinion towards some genre I like, however as many already said is frustrating to see routes that are being locked just cause you decided to go to a specific direction of the dev choice, what have to do with asking help to Clerk not being able to enjoy the swing session or again like said before, why after the spy scene in the shower (Josh I believe?) he stop of doing his nasty things, and so on, all these things are simple not included in the script and this for me is a slip (there is a reason why a lot mods for ren'py games allow you to choose multiple action where of course won't brake the original script, well mostly of the times), ofc at some point you need to make a choice cause of multiple ending and so following a determinated path but right at it is now for me is simple the wrong point, they are just multiple stories that make the full game.
Concluding, is the dev choice of making but for me it just don't feel right and I believe all these stories where better as spin-off stand alone (except the few secret ending).
There are 2 big routes you can play in tandem, which are Melvin and Sato. If you decide to play both, you have to progress them together for the consistency of Ayame's mindset ( you can't reach the laster scenes of one without playing the other as well). This choice was made to avoid cases like orgies/anal sex in the first route and scenes where she refuses an handjob/blowjob in the second.

To answer your question, Jack stops ( does he? :rolleyes: ) going for Ayame cause he has less chances to relate with her, while in the family route she's always at home.

You may want to play the game as a VN. Save before choices and you're good to go. Also the "problems" comes with Clarke/Family/Garcias routes iirc, since the game lets you play all the other routes together (and the latest version has rollbacks as well when you reach an ending)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
New podcast ->

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
View attachment 2393796
the game gets stuck there and can't do anything, any solution?
Same problem, I got stuck in the same position, I just came back from the police station for the 2nd scene, the one where you lay on your back on the table to give a BJ
The auto save put me right here where I get stuck and the last real save was... really far away....

Edit, after loading the old save and getting back to this moment but without going to the police, I didn't get stuck and a event happened the moment I come down the stairs, its when I receive the box with the sex toy and that I go masturbate in the park

Edit 2, I tried to go to have the cop scene after and it still trigger the bug where I get stuck...
its weird because robert appear in the couch despite not being the weekend

Last edited:

mts.

Jun 1, 2018
Are the dlc standalone or not? I have tried launching both of them individually but all I get is a runtime error.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Same problem, I got stuck in the same position, I just came back from the police station for the 2nd scene, the one where you lay on your back on the table to give a BJ
The auto save put me right here where I get stuck and the last real save was... really far away....

Edit, after loading the old save and getting back to this moment but without going to the police, I didn't get stuck and a event happened the moment I come down the stairs, its when I receive the box with the sex toy and that I go masturbate in the park

Edit 2, I tried to go to have the cop scene after and it still trigger the bug where I get stuck...
its weird because robert appear in the couch despite not being the weekend
I notice the screenshot is version 1.12F, which have a lot of bugs.
- Make sure you play version 1.13F, and if you do, please share the save file so we can look into it.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I notice the screenshot is version 1.12F, which have a lot of bugs.
- Make sure you play version 1.13F, and if you do, please share the save file so we can look into it.
I have the version 1.13, the screenshot is not mine, it's a old post I found searching if someone else had this bug
and here are the saves
the 14 is the one just before the cop event that I suspect is the cause of the bug
the 15 is tomorrow morning after the event, just before taking the stairs and having the bug

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Can anyone upload the screencast of the gallery? I don't want to bother with rgpmaker on mac:sneaky: I know there are heroes on the forum lol.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I have the version 1.13, the screenshot is not mine, it's a old post I found searching if someone else had this bug
and here are the saves
the 14 is the one just before the cop event that I suspect is the cause of the bug
the 15 is tomorrow morning after the event, just before taking the stairs and having the bug
Thanks for the report and save, it does indeed look like a new bug(not reported anyway).
- Have forwarded it to the team!

Can anyone upload the screencast of the gallery? I don't want to bother with rgpmaker on mac:sneaky: I know there are heroes on the forum lol.
Game is not encrypted, you can download it and scroll through the picture folder to watch some of the artwork/scenes.

Reactions: Nayko93

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Thanks for the report and save, it does indeed look like a new bug(not reported anyway).
- Have forwarded it to the team!

Game is not encrypted, you can download it and scroll through the picture folder to watch some of the artwork/scenes.
I want with dialogues and animations hehe.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
Then I would suggest VMware fusion or similar on mac, and install windows and then FI :coffee:
Ty. Do you consider writing next games using renpy? or collab with any of the good gprm -> renpy convertion makers? I know only 2 of them on this forum who does this in a good way.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes