Fapbert

Jun 7, 2020
Oh my, the COMPLETED tag. This was the first adult game I ever played oh so many years ago. Stumbled across it when searching for "nudity" on Steam. Found my way to other sites and eventually to this paradise of fappening. Thank you, Devs. And thank you, F95. My penis salutes you!

Apr 16, 2022
That DLC is so fucking hot. Wish the Bestiality arc was as long as the Shota arc though
A "lot of people" wish it was bigger but when the incentive goal was up and people needed to come up with money for the big bestiality DLC to be made nobody showed up. Now they can imagine what it could've been with their fingers in their assholes while people that support the devs get what they want done and decide what's released with polls.

Funny how that works isn't it? :coffee:

Don't worry, dropping salty reactions on my post will get the farm bestiality patch released. lol. brokies. :coffee:

Last edited:

aqd

Jul 16, 2017
All game interfaces and windows seem to display just fine, but with or without Magpie upscaling all the CGs are misaligned offscreen. Like when Ayame is talking I just see her bangs and the front of her boobs. Sex scenes it's like the cameraman is focused on her knees instead of 'the action'. Is this a known issue with a fix? I'm going to change my screen resolution a bit and see what happens.

Edit: I've tried non-widescreen resolutions and it's always the same. For example, the image for 'One Week Later' clips at the L.

Double Edit: This seems to only be true on the DLCs? The main game I think is displaying properly.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Well from a fan perspective I do understand you. I was also hoping for a bit more gameplay feel to that DLC myself when it came out. That said it was done in 1½ months time if I remember correctly and there was not really time for doing more then what you see right now, it was honestly really well done with that short timeline.
- Starke have mentioned to try to add DLC content into the main game when the remaster version will drop.
- (don't sit and wait for it, its gonna be some time for this)
I understand that. Again, I didn't want to sound rude, but at the same time I wanted to be sincere. Personally it feels more like a H manga than a game, because let's be honest, there's no gameplay. Which is sad, because the writing wasn't bad, and the "main game" is extremely polished, it shows the effort from the devs on the product. The add-on, while probably not on purpose, doesn't feel that way (in the player perspective), but again, probably due the amount of time as you mentioned. Who knows, maybe in the future maybe there is something with actually gameplay.

Anyway thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Zellemate

deadmemories

Jan 28, 2019
Could someone provide me with the final save with all the complete routes (without having to go to the gallery to unlock)?
I DON'T need it anymore because I was just testing it even though I knew they wouldn't post it (I downloaded version 1.09 it has several saves and the complete save of all routes

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
is the guide in thread updated and also is this game patreon or normal version ? so i if im able to do the orange stuff in free-roam
Guide is not updated sorry, all versions are the same now in content!
So just ignore steam version vs patreon.

Reactions: No-Nonon

Samimaru

Jul 5, 2023
Sorry if this has been covered before but I have the DLC only downloaded and I'm getting an error saying Script: GAB Resolution Script line 104 NoMethodError occurred

undefined method size for nil:NilClass

Reactions: Reaverrew
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes