Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Fleeting Iris v1.15 changelog:
- Bugfixes
- Overhauled save system(Ability to name each save game).

Other news:
- The team continues to completing the babysitter DLC, finished version should come out soon!
- Christmas patch, goal is for August, improved the story to make it more immersive and fully capture the spirit of Christmas.
- Podcast newt week where more details will be shared.
- Christmas patch will be released via patreon/subscribestar in August and later be available for free via our homepage together with Babysitter DLC.
- Next steps is Journey Abroad followed up by Bloodlust.

Read the full details here -> (if you are a patreon)

niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
- Bugfixes

Other news:
- The team continues to completing the babysitter DLC, finished version should come out soon!
- Christmas patch, goal is for August, improved the story to make it more immersive and fully capture the spirit of Christmas.
- Christmas patch will be released via patreon/subscribestar in August and later be available for free via our homepage together with Babysitter DLC.

Too bad, I was hoping for new scenes

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
- Bugfixes

Other news:

We eagerly await.
I'm having screen drift in babysitter dlc. Is this a bug? how to fix it?
and will there be characters like Twis in "Journey Abroad"?

hellll8

Apr 15, 2023
I don't remember exactly the scenes as the game has over 100 but I remember in some cases it changed the dialogue at least. Even having pubes or not or being tanned or not changed the dialogues in some cases.

I assume lust will be used for the lowest morality things like having sex with the hobos, you won't be able to just have low morality you'll need high lust as well. That's my guess.
View attachment 215680

Must... keep... penis... in pants.... gaaaaaah
Is this some kind of mod or will it be possible to customize the character further along the plot?

20deeznuts

Jun 11, 2022
Hello this is my first time trying out this game, i'm just wondering if straight up download the file from Mega does it also include both of the dlc ?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes