Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
can any one have ayame asset ?
All images are non-encrypted and directly available inside the game folder.
- Unless you are talking about the .psd files?
- And yes, if you are high enough patreon tier like above reply mentions, ask Starke directly via discord.

Jfitz002

Sep 20, 2020
It disappoints me that melvins storyline didnt end with ayame being a nude waitress and him sharing her around :cautious:

Poorn

May 22, 2020
I can't play the beasty dlc. I get this pop up when I start the game.
Anyone who knows what to do?

FP69

Sep 12, 2020
Is there some sort of full walkthrough available. Cause some links I found here in forum doesn't work (maybe mised some). In google found some short guides for old versions.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Is there some sort of full walkthrough available. Cause some links I found here in forum doesn't work (maybe mised some). In google found some short guides for old versions.
The one on the front page is about 90% uptodate, only missing part in the story flowchart is the new QoL features info.
- Freeroam guide is a bit out of date, but again most info is there and should make you unlock most things.

Reactions: FP69

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
So I played through the Shota DLC and It was okay the only thing I wish was I had more control over the actions but I get what we got.

yyyyyy000666

Jul 15, 2020
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-14
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.13F
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

Any way to get compressed and zip

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes