Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Speaking of DLC Anyone else get a runtime error with the exe dlc of shota? It's not RPG maker info I think.

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I was only interested in Shota DLC and I was pleasantly surprised by how hot and horny it turned out to be. Scenario for this story is just incredible! Maybe even this is best plot in genre of shotacon. The only significant disadvantage of this story, in my opinion, is that "Heaven Studios" used a cliché common in shotacon games and visual novels, when 12-year-old boys have huge penises that are larger than adult men, so-called "hung-shota". Otherwise, this is a great story that will appeal to all lovers of shotacon.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
AnonHikka you may want to play it again when the new version will drop. A lot of sequences and dialogues from mid to late game was just a placeholder. And there will be a couple more scenes ^^

Reactions: Goriel

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
I played the base game a long time ago, didn't even know there was dlc till now so I decided to try it, the screen is off on both of them though, like the game is zoomed in. Any idea how to fix it?

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
View attachment 2871802 do you guys know how to zoom it out, cause i download the shota dlc and when i played it android , it zoom in. Thank you for helping me if there somebody hehe
don't know if you found the solution yet but, the problem comes from like a resolution issue that can be fixed with a custom file thats on the joiplay discord, just use the search function there and you can find the file and place it as the same place as the Game.exe

Last edited:

DarkSlayer666

Aug 2, 2020
Idk I haven't played it on pc but there are multiple answers in this thread so idk if they work or not
I've seen these answers. But i was thinking of something more practical instead of downloading a program to fix the game. I don't feel like filling my PC with programs to fix games here and there, but i might do, who knows. Thanks for the answer though! (y)

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes