exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
can someone tell me how i can initiate the family route?
im not 100% sure its been awhile, but during Melvin (the pub) progression, there will an event where melvin will accusa the mc of robbery and you will take with the kid in the house and next day you will confront melvin if you choose to quit the job you will initiate the family route.

NoL1feK1ng

Feb 9, 2021
im not 100% sure its been awhile, but during Melvin (the pub) progression, there will an event where melvin will accusa the mc of robbery and you will take with the kid in the house and next day you will confront melvin if you choose to quit the job you will initiate the family route.
imma try it, thank you

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Did they bann all non-patrons from the discord or is it just me?
It might be a discord problem on launch, also they might have some restrictions for new users, im not a patreon and i have full access to the discord, so might be on of those 2 options.

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Damn all I did was ask for when the shota patch they keep fucking delaying is at. So many petty devs can't take a single word of criticism.
I never saw Starke kicking anyone out for asking infos or giving feedbacks. Unless you did it in a very rude way :oops:

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Damn all I did was ask for when the shota patch they keep fucking delaying is at. So many petty devs can't take a single word of criticism.
What SiriusBlack says, Starke rarely kicks anyone nor ban them. Unless:
A: Either you said something extremely rude, or really annoying.
B: Kept asking again and again and again.
C: The bot kicked you for something.

Reactions: Goriel
Apr 16, 2022
I see people getting kicked all the time for posting links. Did you post too many links?

I'm gonna bet it's either that or being rude or a combination of Zellemate's A and B which is not being extremely rude but being rude again and again and again.

EDIT:

So I asked Starke and he me told you're probably Samsone700 on Discord and that you got banned for being constantly condescending, rude and acting entitled while not even being a Patreon. He hasn't banned anyone else recently.

You'd think the dev would be "petty" but according to Starke you rubbed many mods and even Zellemate the wrong way. I asked how so Starke provided me with this:

1695552331294.png

What I like to point out about the screenshot Starke provided me with is that the date is from a year ago, meaning they allowed you to act like a cunt for over a year and it finally caught up to you. That's the good thing about the internet, it always keeps receipts.

I would've cracked down on you waaaaay earlier than they did, I mean, is this you?

1695552688182.png

You're giving them full blown rants for over a year while admitting to pirate their game. That's pretty ballsy to say it politely.

And to answer your question which they have multiple times and you'd know the answer to if you bothered to use the search function instead of acting like an entitled child, they are animating some scenes and they will release it as a pack with the christmas patch and bestiality patch which we don't know when it will come out because every time Starke gives anyone a tentative date and misses it people act like it's the end of the world so now we get absolutely no dates exactly like I warned would happen. Play foolish games, win stupid prizes.

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
Am I the only one who feels, that the Office Route is incomplete? All other routes have an ending that makes sense, but the Office Route ends with a cliffhanger. I would love for them to add more to it.

Also, it would be awesome if they moved on from only doing DLCs and podcasts. Heaven Studios make such incredible content. I just want more of it. Hope they move on to a new game set in the Alansya Universe. Or they could add even more routes to the Ayame story. That would be great as well. :D

Apr 16, 2022
Am I the only one who feels, that the Office Route is incomplete? All other routes have an ending that makes sense, but the Office Route ends with a cliffhanger. I would love for them to add more to it.

Also, it would be awesome if they moved on from only doing DLCs and podcasts. Heaven Studios make such incredible content. I just want more of it. Hope they move on to a new game set in the Alansya Universe. Or they could add even more routes to the Ayame story. That would be great as well. :D
That's because it is incomplete. There were incentives to do more and people didn't support it. They left it open to be continued in a future Fleeting Iris sequel.

I also find it funny that you want them to stop doing DLCs when finishing the office was a possible DLC.

The podcast is one of the most requested features by the way, if any people complain they don't do enough but Starke seems to be on a phase where he wants to keep everything hidden and I don't see this thing changing until at least the end of the year where most of their old projects are wrapped up and the new ones have had their first patch out.

Last edited:

SAFFID

Mar 9, 2018
That's because it is incomplete. There were incentives to do more and people didn't support it. They left it open to be continued in a future Fleeting Iris sequel.

I also find it funny that you want them to stop doing DLCs when finishing the office was a possible DLC.

The podcast is one of the most requested features by the way, if any people complain they don't do enough but Starke seems to be on a phase where he wants to keep everything hidden and I don't see this thing changing until at least the end of the year where most of their old projects are wrapped up and the new ones have had their first patch out.
"Incomplete"? The game has been tagged as completed for over a year. The Office Route was "finished" over two years ago.

Idk what you are talking about with the strawman DLC argument. Makes no sense, but nevermind.

If you are right about the podcast being the MOST requested project, then I am stunned! So people would rather listen to them joke around and talk nonsense, rather than creating new artwork? What are you talking about?

And as for "most of their old project being wrapped up at the end of the year"? I have only 1 question: What projects? More DLCs? More podcast episodes? What other "old" projects do they have in the pipeline?

Just wake up and smell the coffee. They are stringing their supporters along with a minimum effort. Collecting their money whilst laying back, being lazy, speaking into a microphone every now and then, and people like you are buying into it. Stop apologizing for an empty vacuum.

• Angry
Reactions: cioga and Taurom
Apr 16, 2022
"Incomplete"? The game has been tagged as completed for over a year. The Office Route was "finished" over two years ago.

Idk what you are talking about with the strawman DLC argument. Makes no sense, but nevermind.

If you are right about the podcast being the MOST requested project, then I am stunned! So people would rather listen to them joke around and talk nonsense, rather than creating new artwork? What are you talking about?

And as for "most of their old project being wrapped up at the end of the year"? I have only 1 question: What projects? More DLCs? More podcast episodes? What other "old" projects do they have in the pipeline?

Just wake up and smell the coffee. They are stringing their supporters along with a minimum effort. Collecting their money whilst laying back, being lazy, speaking into a microphone every now and then, and people like you are buying into it. Stop apologizing for an empty vacuum.
k.

Aug 28, 2018
"RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game" ---- How to solve this error??
I'm kinda surprised the RTP isn't included considering the size of the game.
First Google result..

One of the new games MCs. What's your guys opinion?
I feel like everything after v2 is a downgrade. not gonna talk about the furry abomination
1696342034321.jpeg

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes