Apr 16, 2022
I personally think v2 looks horrible, was good at the time but definitely didn't age well. Her skin looks gray and she lacks detail.

I was divided between v3 and the final version, I like them both even though I already grown accustomed with v3 and I told that to Starke. He said he felt the same but v3 didn't translate well into some scenes and the CG team had some difficulties drawing her hair. I did feel like the scene in the window with that Brett guy was rather weak.

The new character I like a lot and definitely fits the story of a CIA agent that was picked for the mission because she passes for a young girl, I'd give her anywhere between 18 and 30 years of age. Still sad we're losing v3 though.

DMasta

Sep 14, 2017
Definitely Love v3. That Hair has SPUNK SPAZAZZ CHARACTER!! .... It might be the cleavage giving hidden extra points too.

Final version's hair gives me Milf vibes. It looks like a life span, v2 is younger, v3 is sexy adult, Final is Milf.

Reactions: drone4of2
Jan 25, 2018
Damn, after liking the main game so much the DLC felt so underwhelming. They are just VN in RPGMaker form, they took all the agency of the player, at least with the Shota DLC which I completed because of the beasty thing I couldn't bear, there's absolutely zero input from the player, pretty much a slideshow. Or did I miss something?

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
I'm kinda surprised the RTP isn't included considering the size of the game.
First Google result..

One of the new games MCs. What's your guys opinion?
I feel like everything after v2 is a downgrade. not gonna talk about the furry abomination
View attachment 2977210
Well I'm not a fan of final version mostly 'cause of her hairstyle, which is too short for what I like. It also looks like she has a very different personality (idk if that's intended), but you can see the visual improvements on the design. But I don't agree with you about v2, it's basically Ayame's early model but only with different hair and eye color.

Reactions: drone4of2

overurs5

Aug 12, 2023
I'm kinda surprised the RTP isn't included considering the size of the game.
First Google result..

One of the new games MCs. What's your guys opinion?
View attachment 2977210
V3 and final seem to have different personalities - but again, it's just one imagine. I personally prefer long hair, so Ayame and other female characters in FI are more for me.

However, I do respect that creators have a vision - so I'm cool either way

longbowF7

May 31, 2020
So i played the office route for the first time and it has a sudden ending which obviously points at Armand being Ayame father are there any plans to further extend that route as it does end with a question mark.

Bacara

Aug 29, 2021
So i played the office route for the first time and it has a sudden ending which obviously points at Armand being Ayame father are there any plans to further extend that route as it does end with a question mark.
There was poll to include it as dlc but it didn't win the poll.

Reactions: longbowF7

jokuur

May 23, 2019
The new link is Starke making some fixes to FI IF for people having issues. The normal link work for most people.
- The whole idea for FI IF is the team had the chance to test their HD assets script which did indeed show some people had problems and was released outside patreon to avoid complications(besti,shota) as a standalone game.

Works fine here! try a vpn perhaps :coffee:
hey could u sent me game.ini file copy? i used F1 to switch to fullscreen and now i cant switch back when fullscreen is too big

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes