Reaverrew

Nov 4, 2017
DLC error. Gab Resolution Script line 104. I don't know what I'm missing with the DLC, but keep getting this. I tried downloading from a different option. I looked in the thread to try to find a fix, the only other one I saw I didn't know what it meant. Can someone walk me through the fix as simple as possible :) Thank you

redcode189

Dec 26, 2019
DLC error. Gab Resolution Script line 104. I don't know what I'm missing with the DLC, but keep getting this. I tried downloading from a different option. I looked in the thread to try to find a fix, the only other one I saw I didn't know what it meant. Can someone walk me through the fix as simple as possible :) Thank you
Beasty?Forgot it and download Shota, that includes all in

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I literally can't even get the game to work.
I try launching with the DLC and it says "no game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" even though that exact file is literally right underneath it in the folder.
When I try launching the base game's "game.exe" file, it launches in such a mal-proportioned screen that I can't see anything at all aside from the top half of "New Game".

Is there a specific way I am supposed to go about doing things? Because there were literally no useful install instructions.
I think it works with a specific graphics driver, because my intel onboard didn't work with this gives me same error as you, but then i tested on an Nvidia and it ran fine, but problem is that g-card on my laptop is broke, so after 1-2 minutes my system freezes lol probably due to insufficient cooling on my graphics card. Wish it worked with my onboard intel like the main game does.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
I did merge them into the base game, but then I also tried again with each in their separate folders and each one has their own problems.

The Shota version just doesn't launch with that mentioned error even though the file is present, the base and beasty versions launched, but in a resolution so atrociously large that it is not usable and no buttons seem to fix it.

While we're on the topic as well, is there a version that has all of the content?
Because context makes it sound like you'll only get X with X version, Y with Y, and Z with Z, but I'm hoping one of the versions has X, Y, & Z all at the same time.
Yeah I personally think they should have just updated the main game with the DLC content instead of making it a standalone set.

floran

May 20, 2020
Sorry if this was asked before but couldn't find it, I downloaded the DLCs and when opening the shota one the game is cropped or zoomed in, I tried with alt+enter to enter full screen but is the same. How could I fix this?
Screenshot 2023-11-14 205441.png

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Sorry if this was asked before but couldn't find it, I downloaded the DLCs and when opening the shota one the game is cropped or zoomed in, I tried with alt+enter to enter full screen but is the same. How could I fix this?
View attachment 3087586
I get that too, when i tested another graphics card it worked normal, but crashed cause that specific g-card I have has a broken fan on it, and overheats. It seems it's a driver issue with how they made the game, I believe they can fix it in the update, or people can upgrade graphics drivers see if that fixes it. Something to do with resolution and how it handles an internal graphics setting of the RPG maker. Seeing as how the main game works fine this is because of how the DLC is made which is beta.

Reactions: floran

Alex Bloss

Aug 12, 2021
So I reached the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but I lost the game files. I wanna ask if anyone has save files around that part of the game. It will take me a long long time to reach that point again if I restart it from the beginning

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Is this game still getting worked on? I thought it was complete?
I think the main game finished, but the dlc's are getting the love atm, and think that also needs proper release because they are buggy, and really should be fused with the main game, there was no real need to put this as a standalone dlc game. DLC is download content, thus should be download for the main game imo.

My other reason in the main game the recollection room has the DLC already there, but not playable stating it's a dlc I mean come on right?

Last edited:

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
I'm kinda curious, are there any changes in the dialogue if Robert's trust becomes 0?

Like are there are significant changes to the gameplay or not?

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 3087586
It's a problem with "rgss" files, which contain the basic boot data (including aspect ratio). If the original game works correctly, copy the "system" directory from the original game and replace the files in it. That should fix it.

floran

May 20, 2020
It's a problem with "rgss" files, which contain the basic boot data (including aspect ratio). If the original game works correctly, copy the "system" directory from the original game and replace the files in it. That should fix it.
unfortunately that didn't worked.
I copied the 2 files in the system folder from the working original and the issue persists.

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
unfortunately that didn't worked.
I copied the 2 files in the system folder from the working original and the issue persists.
Try these and also replace the ".ini" file. If doesn't work, I'll give you one from "A Zombie's Life", which usually works me with almost all problematic games.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes