Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Well at least I know not to keep trying to solve the issue. Will that DLC be added into the base game in that near future or again as a standalone DLC, but one that works for everyone?
Starke did say he wanted to put the DLC's into the remastered game, but don't think that's confirmed.
We will see when remastered comes out, however its gonna be a while.

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
Starke did say he wanted to put the DLC's into the remastered game, but don't think that's confirmed.
We will see when remastered comes out, however its gonna be a while.
Well I wasn't happy that I couldn't get it going so I done more tests and did get it to run with a small issue of the menu/sex CG not scaling right. However, that didn't bother me because I got to play the story through.

I copied Data\Scripts.rvdata2 from the sh0ta DLC into the beasty Data folder. Then I had to copy Graphics\System\MenuCursor.PNG into the same folder beasty install (Graphics\System.)

The advise on the opening post about editing the line Library=System\RGSS300.dll to Library=System\RGSS301.dll is out of date advise because the mod linked already has that done.

It looks to me like the F1AltEnterF12.dll is the file which increases the game window size to allow CG to properly display, but whether its got a coding error or scripts.rvdata2 improperly invokes that DLL... IDK. But since it's the thing stopping the game launching - doing the above at least gets it to load (maps display OK, just CG not 100% showing.)

Reactions: Tr4d4x

Tobais

Aug 30, 2018
Trying to run the shota DLC. It's in a clean directory, and a fresh zip. It works fine up till the save slot prompt after the phone call then it errors out with this and crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to bypass this? I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find anything related.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Trying to run the shota DLC. It's in a clean directory, and a fresh zip. It works fine up till the save slot prompt after the phone call then it errors out with this and crashes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is there a way to bypass this? I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find anything related.
Ouch well the DLC is a beta, I'm sure this will be fixed in the full updated version.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Whatever you mean, you forgot to send us the screenshot of "this".
Afaik there is nothing required to run this game but the game files itself.

undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Afaik I never installed it and don't understand why you need it but here you go:

just choose the RPGVXAce RTP and download it, then install it and you're good to go :)

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a mod for this game that enables all content and removes the constant route locks?

I think the amount of work that went into the game is great but whoever came up with the concept and gameplay ruined the game.
Insta lock in certain routes. Constantly you have to actively avoid stuff to not get locked into shit routes you don't want to play.

• Sad
Reactions: drone4of2
Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the game being super zoomed in for some reason? Going Full Screen doesn't fix it. It's like this for both of the DLC's.

Reactions: Shizusan

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to fix the game being super zoomed in for some reason? Going Full Screen doesn't fix it. It's like this for both of the DLC's.
The game is not only bugged and empty as hell but also badly built. I had the same issue ages ago and I just quit afterwards.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan
Apr 16, 2022
That's because you geniuses picked the bugged version that was released on F95 even though the author said a gazzilion times not to pick up the fucked up pirated version, but keep blaming them :KEK:

It's also a rather simple fix, the search function exists for a reason.

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes