floran

May 20, 2020
Try these and also replace the ".ini" file. If doesn't work, I'll give you one from "A Zombie's Life", which usually works me with almost all problematic games.
Screenshot 2023-11-25 201032.png

Thanks for the assistance but getting the same results.
Replaced all in the shota DLC but when opening Fleeting Iris IF.exe I get the error in the left.
When opening Game.exe I get the cropped screen.

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
View attachment 3118617

Thanks for the assistance but getting the same results.
Replaced all in the shota DLC but when opening Fleeting Iris IF.exe I get the error in the left.
When opening Game.exe I get the cropped screen.
Question. Do you start the game with "game.exe" or "fleeting iris if.exe"? I was thinking about the issue and and crossed my mind to try to use the first one, resulting in the same problem. With the second everything works fine.

floran

May 20, 2020
Question. Do you start the game with "game.exe" or "fleeting iris if.exe"? I was thinking about the issue and and crossed my mind to try to use the first one, resulting in the same problem. With the second everything works fine.
with game.exe I get the game but cropped, like I can see the menu, enter cg view but all is cropped. Someone else said it was a error in the DLC itself
if I run fleeting iris if.exe I get the missing game.ini error message, I also tried copying the game.ini from the original game folder into the DLC folder.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
with game.exe I get the game but cropped, like I can see the menu, enter cg view but all is cropped. Someone else said it was a error in the DLC itself
if I run fleeting iris if.exe I get the missing game.ini error message, I also tried copying the game.ini from the original game folder into the DLC folder.
Remove all special characters from the folder names such as numbers and dots and it should work.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: floran

floran

May 20, 2020
Could you post a screen shot of what folders you changed and how you changed them. I attempted to do the same but I still get a cropped screen.
Screenshot 2023-12-02 224128.png

I changed the folder to Fleeting Iris DLC, inside another folder named Fleeting Iris IF, and inside that folder run the Feelting Iris IF.exe

Before it was called just like the DLC zip is called

Reactions: Kingmaker

sparta4467

Aug 30, 2019
So are there any plans to add new scenes or content to the main game? I haven't been following the development of this game for sometime now cuz shit happens (studies and what not)

Kingmaker

May 7, 2017
View attachment 3137795

I changed the folder to Fleeting Iris DLC, inside another folder named Fleeting Iris IF, and inside that folder run the Feelting Iris IF.exe

Before it was called just like the DLC zip is called
Thanks for your post......It didn't help though because i realized that I merged both files and that's what ended up causing the game issues. It works now that I separated the DLC and main game :)

Asterijie

Apr 19, 2023
im confused, did the dlc's are standalone game ?? or did we copy them all into the main game folder and replace anything that need to replaced?

Asterijie

Apr 19, 2023
oh i see,and about the dlc problem (cropped screen) is about graphic card, and you can't do anything with low spec (graphic card) huh ?
but since the main game is fine there is no problem to me

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
I literally made a post 1 page back(6 comments before your own) with link to the homepage & video also.
- On the homepage is full troubleshooting guide + alternative download link, did you even try reading before posting multiple times asking for help in here ? :cautious:
I tried the fixes mentioned, it didn't work + the alt mega download link is dead. Got a new working link?

Last edited:

seacat1

Aug 18, 2018
Sorry no, the team is reworking Fleeting Iris IF, and it will come out in near future hopefully without the current issues.
Well at least I know not to keep trying to solve the issue. Will that DLC be added into the base game in that near future or again as a standalone DLC, but one that works for everyone?

4.10 star(s) 87 Votes