MelusineOkokokok

Nov 5, 2022
View attachment 144235

Overview:
An FBI agent flies to Japan in a mission, he meets a girl called Ayame. They fall in love and he asks her to move to the USA with him. Having never met her father and having her mother die 2 years earlier, Ayame had very little that bind her to Japan so she moved in the USA to him. A game about a regular woman and her fiance who engage in a story with lots of cheating, blackmailing, heavy corruption and a background of netorare. You will decided how the story unfolds one month before their marriage which is when the game will take place.
Thread Updated: 2023-05-14
Release Date: 2022-09-11
Developer: Heaven Studios - - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.13F
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Gallery Unlock:

my fps drop on game text
i using redmi k30
how to fix

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
guys, how to launch the game so that the picture is on full screen. And not a piece of shit is unclear where, from the edge of the map?

ayung051

Feb 2, 2021
can anyone help me, I'm trying to translate this game to bahasa
but it always fails when I start exporting or injecting the game, I use Translator++

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
I literally can't even get the game to work.
I try launching with the DLC and it says "no game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" even though that exact file is literally right underneath it in the folder.
When I try launching the base game's "game.exe" file, it launches in such a mal-proportioned screen that I can't see anything at all aside from the top half of "New Game".

Is there a specific way I am supposed to go about doing things? Because there were literally no useful install instructions.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Shizusan

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
I try launching with the DLC and it says "no game scripts specified (missing Game.ini?)" even though that exact file is literally right underneath it in the folder.
When I try launching the base game's "game.exe" file, it launches in such a mal-proportioned screen that I can't see anything at all aside from the top half of "New Game".

Is there a specific way I am supposed to go about doing things? Because there were literally no useful install instructions.
Did you merge Game and DLC folders? Cause they are different projects and should not be merged.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Did you merge Game and DLC folders? Cause they are different projects and should not be merged.
I did merge them into the base game, but then I also tried again with each in their separate folders and each one has their own problems.

The Shota version just doesn't launch with that mentioned error even though the file is present, the base and beasty versions launched, but in a resolution so atrociously large that it is not usable and no buttons seem to fix it.

While we're on the topic as well, is there a version that has all of the content?
Because context makes it sound like you'll only get X with X version, Y with Y, and Z with Z, but I'm hoping one of the versions has X, Y, & Z all at the same time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shizusan

HeavenStudios

Nov 6, 2023

This is a RPG Maker known issue. Usually that problem happens when there an erroneous route name. Remove all special characters from the folder names such as numbers and dots and it should work.

Reactions: Dargondo

Taurom

Apr 10, 2019
This sounds like a good decision to me.
Imo the whole concept of Fleeting Iris fits better into Ren'Py than RPG Maker. The whole map was just way to oversized and didn't help the game at all. Also pulls in the Ren'Py crowd.
View attachment 3070279
I always see people saying Ren'Py is better than other engines, but every time I look for something to play on Ren'Py, it is usually uncompleted or in a "work in progress" state, too complex (menus, game mechanics, game progress, etc.), grindy, and hard or impossible to cheat for fast progress.

Aug 28, 2018
I always see people saying Ren'Py is better than other engines, but every time I look for something to play on Ren'Py, it is usually uncompleted or in a "work in progress" state, too complex (menus, game mechanics, game progress, etc.), grindy, and hard or impossible to cheat for fast progress.
Well, ofc the claim that Ren'Py is simply better is trash. That's like saying shooters are better than RTS, or Horror is better than Drama or whatever.
Completely different genres and what's better is totally subjective.
However, with how the game is heavily built around different routes and no actual gameplay or combat mechanic, I really don't see the point of such a massive map. Personally, I would've preferred a smaller map or a Ren'Py version instead of that massive empty plot of land.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes