TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Unpopular opinion. Long term, making DLC's focused on things liked by.. 5% of community or more was a big mistake and a waste of time. Reading comments here, last DLC was deleyad for almost 1 YEAR. It's huge amount of time.

I randomly choosed a moment in the podcast.
If your daily routine is to talk to CGI Team 1, CGI Team 2, talk to Animator 1, talk to Animator 2, and it takes 2-3 hours then there is a big problem with work organisation. It's okay if its only 1 day in a week, like a Friday or Monday, where you just checking progress of the work done by the teams and tell them what do you expect from them in following days. That's how it's done in most of the corporations. But if they have to be told everyday what it needs to be done today then.. yeah..

Also, after all this time, we are waiting and you want to "surprise" us.
Hell yeah. Please surprise us. Shock us. But i hope that you know that after 2-3 years of the development of Blood Lust, some of the people expect Blood Lust to be nearly done with some additional minor updates? You should start hyping us for Night Eternal that is supposed to be released next year.. Instead i'm not even know if there is hype on this site for upcoming game. I never seen any "sneak peak" from BloodLust here and that's very weird.
I don't know how does it look on discord, because i never been here. I hope it looks better than here.

Hope you are guys fine after all and you will deliver the game that will be better than Fleeting Iris.

EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
Did they ever actually announce that they're actively working on Blood Lust? Because honestly I never really cared for Fleeting Iris, always just waited for Blood Lust. But other than the Patreon "Game 2 : Blood Lust ..." snippet from their about page which I posted a screenshot of ~2 posts above you, I have never seen anything else regarding the game. If it's actually "technically in development" for a coupole years now then I MAY still have hope.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Did they ever actually announce that they're actively working on Blood Lust? Because honestly I never really cared for Fleeting Iris, always just waited for Blood Lust. But other than the Patreon "Game 2 : Blood Lust ..." snippet from their about page which I posted a screenshot of ~2 posts above you, I have never seen anything else regarding the game. If it's actually "technically in development" for a coupole years now then I MAY still have hope.
Nope!

The team is working on: Shota DLC & Christmas patch for Fleeting Iris + Journey Abroad
That's it.

Reactions: poodles and Goriel

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Blood Lust was announced years ago together with other games. Propably when the first or second Halloween was put in the game. And it's release date is "Coming soon" on their website. Soo.. It's just giving people a hope

Yes i do randomly choose a moment in a video, because i was in hurry and didn't want to waste an hour for a podcast. I may do it in the future, and i'll give a comment about it.
You want to know something? Yesterday there was a comment about delays under that podcast. Well. Is it there anymore? Yeah.. no sign of it.. Someone deleted it. If it is developer who deleted a comment then it's a bad sign. I hope it's the users fault.

Does it mean that there won't be Blood Lust this and next year, and we can add +1 or 2 years to release date for other games on official website?

The game was supposed to be released in 2022. According to their twitter, we have been asked if we are hyped in.. December 2021. First post about, i guess working on the game is from June 2021. The new planned date of release is "summer 2023" , so i guess we will get information about that soon because summer ends in 16 days. And we are still talking about version 0.1. You may ask them on discord. It looks like it's most reliable source of information or try to find information in the podcast
Fleeting Iris Shota patch + Christmas patch need to be finished before a 2nd game will ever start development.
- So no don't expect anything this year. Next year is much more likely.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes