Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ty. Do you consider writing next games using renpy? or collab with any of the good gprm -> renpy convertion makers? I know only 2 of them on this forum who does this in a good way.
The team have been considering renpy, but I think they landed on rpgmaker, its here they have all their skills and experience. Would take a lot of time to change to renpy and start learning that, instead of just continuing using rpgmaker.
- I did recommend github some years ago to the team and at that time it was a no go, and to my knowledge still is.

Please Give Me Compressed Version 1.13F
Help Me
To my experience most compressed versions of this game have critical bugs.
- Can only recommend to download the non-compressed, and if you have slow internet... well then let it take the time it needs before its done.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So the beast patch is just a story without gameplay?

Sorry if this was already asked, but I already used the search option and I continue confused. Some say it's a standalone, other posts imply the opposite.

rukoblud

Aug 16, 2019
The team have been considering renpy, but I think they landed on rpgmaker, its here they have all their skills and experience. Would take a lot of time to change to renpy and start learning that, instead of just continuing using rpgmaker.
- I did recommend github some years ago to the team and at that time it was a no go, and to my knowledge still is.

To my experience most compressed versions of this game have critical bugs.
- Can only recommend to download the non-compressed, and if you have slow internet... well then let it take the time it needs before its done.
Strange. It's very easy to learn ren py and that grinding of walking through streets is not necessary at all. The whole thing about it is: plot, great characters, corruption system, great artwork. The only and the worst disadvantage is...RPGM lol. This game would be a massive hit if it's available without that old annoying engine. It's a masterpiece.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
So the beast patch is just a story without gameplay?

Sorry if this was already asked, but I already used the search option and I continue confused. Some say it's a standalone, other posts imply the opposite.
Yes its a small story addon.

Strange. It's very easy to learn ren py and that grinding of walking through streets is not necessary at all. The whole thing about it is: plot, great characters, corruption system, great artwork. The only and the worst disadvantage is...RPGM lol. This game would be a massive hit if it's available without that old annoying engine. It's a masterpiece.
Liking rpgmaker is more of a personal preference if you do or not, that said then some games do work better with renpy settings.
- Disadvantages for renpy is you need somebody to be able to make backgrounds.... lots of them!
- Not to mention it often require tons of more artwork in general.
Else try go to the discord server and ask Starke why to get a more precise answer.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Is there an ending involving Jack's girlfriend? Alexandra I believe is her name. During a scene between her, Ayame and Jack's grandfather, she implied she wanted to marry Jack so she could keep sleeping with his grandfather. I wonder if it was implemented.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Yes its a small story addon.
Ty for answer. I appreciate you guys wanted to give more content, but personally just seeing a small story like that removes the purpose of an RPG, specially since the game seems pretty fun (from the small amount I played,). To see a small story I would rather read hentai, no offense.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your effort, but personally feels like an wasted opportunity. Yes I like that kind of content, but having quests, goals, actual gameplay etc, it's what enhances the taboo theme and makes me have fun when playing a game.

Still, thanks again for the answer, and hopefully the game (and maybe the next one, if you're developing another) is fun. Don't blame for not trying it out deeply yet, I don't want to fail in my university exams lmao.

Reactions: RyRa²

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Ty for answer. I appreciate you guys wanted to give more content, but personally just seeing a small story like that removes the purpose of an RPG, specially since the game seems pretty fun (from the small amount I played,). To see a small story I would rather read hentai, no offense.

Don't get me wrong, I understand your effort, but personally feels like an wasted opportunity. Yes I like that kind of content, but having quests, goals, actual gameplay etc, it's what enhances the taboo theme and makes me have fun when playing a game.

Still, thanks again for the answer, and hopefully the game (and maybe the next one, if you're developing another) is fun. Don't blame for not trying it out deeply yet, I don't want to fail in my university exams lmao.
Well from a fan perspective I do understand you. I was also hoping for a bit more gameplay feel to that DLC myself when it came out. That said it was done in 1½ months time if I remember correctly and there was not really time for doing more then what you see right now, it was honestly really well done with that short timeline.
- Starke have mentioned to try to add DLC content into the main game when the remaster version will drop.
- (don't sit and wait for it, its gonna be some time for this)

Reactions: ustar

superman1234

Jul 6, 2019
Is the corruption and character relations graph in this game pure for aesthetics? Are there any dialogue or scene differences based on her relationship with other characters? From what I have seen each scene is hard coded, what happened before in any route does not impact the scene (beyond making the scene available or not).

Is that just how the game works?

SiriusBlack

Jun 23, 2018
Is the corruption and character relations graph in this game pure for aesthetics? Are there any dialogue or scene differences based on her relationship with other characters? From what I have seen each scene is hard coded, what happened before in any route does not impact the scene (beyond making the scene available or not).

Is that just how the game works?
As far as i know there are many variations in late mid/late game scenes, based on Ayame expertise and partners. She may talk/think about what already happened or have different reactions ( for example for anal scenes). Can't say what scenes and how many variations tho, only Starke knows.

Reactions: superman1234

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Just want to try this game.
I downloaded the main game. And also got the DLC's.

But not sure how to get th DLC's into the main game.

So here's my question. Does the main game already got those DLC included?
Or do I have to do anything to get them into the main game?

Would be nice if first page got some extra info about this.

Zellemate

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I went to it, but nothing happened, the cashier said to me, that the room behind her is restricted to me
Go to the RIGHT 7/11
1.png

Just want to try this game.
I downloaded the main game. And also got the DLC's.

But not sure how to get th DLC's into the main game.

So here's my question. Does the main game already got those DLC included?
Or do I have to do anything to get them into the main game?

Would be nice if first page got some extra info about this.
All DLC's are standalone.
- You download and play them as they are.
- It might get added to the main game in remaster(some day).

Reactions: RyRa²
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes