griffor

Aug 14, 2016
can we not turn this thread into a pissing contest who cares everyone has opinions there isn't really a reason to call out one side, or the other. is civility is so hard to find these days really.

Reactions: Dianakiss

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
I'm not seeing the shat on part? Never once has Starke provided any insight into any of my helpful comments about his game. I'm just a kind soul trying to help the hentai lifestyle and all I see is hate. But it's cool, you do your thing. I'll do mine.
Holy cow! owo and for that I'll rape Ayame 10 times harder!

Just kidding ouo come on guys don't fight~

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Please let's keep the discussion about the game and not each other.

@Nytemare If you don't like the game, fine. You're welcome to post that opinion. But please don't act all shocked when you call the game "shit" and then people get pissed at you for it. That's not an opinion, that's trolling, and it's against our site rules.

Thanks

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

First of all, as we've been promising for a long time that we would release once the base of the game was finally complete. I can proudly say it's finally here. The Fleeting Iris official walkthrough!

The walkthrough already includes the scenes for patch v0.87 that comes out tomorrow! If you think we missed anything please tell us.

Now, for the bad'ish news. It's 4 freaking AM. The walkthrough took us 7 freaking hours to do! Which is about 4 times more than we thought it would take.

Granted, some of it was our fault because while writing the walkthrough, we noticed the Family Route was extremely linear and basically the player could save twice during the span of 22 cutscenes and 8 hentai scenes. Sooo we had to change that.

So.... can you guys cut us some slack if tomorrow we don't release the patch EXACTLY at 10pm sharp? x'D

After a long and necessary sleep we'll resume work. We're hopeful that we can meet the deadline but this Walkthrough really screwed with our time assessment so if we miss it by a couple of hours please don't be too harsh on us.

Hope you enjoy the walkthrough. If you think we can improve upon it on any way don't hesitate to throw us some feedback.

As always, thank you so much for your support!

~ Heaven Studios Team

... sooo basicly they will be delayed. Not sure how much.
Lets hope its a maximum of x hours, or 1 day.
And I do think the walkthrough looks pretty well done. So good job there.

griffor

Aug 14, 2016
They are as much worked up, even more. They do complain as well.
complain where i was on discord last night when it was mentioned not one person was upset everyone pretty well understands that the walk through was a nice thing to have and badly needed by this point, a few hours delay is what was stated because of the time they didn't realize would be required to create it. now if that delay turns into next week or something than yes i could understand people being upset, but we haven't crossed that bridge nor been given any inclination that we are there.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Releases being delayed aren't surprising at all at this point,they have been doing it forever and it will keep happening,I have bitched about it before but then again,we have no right to actually be mad at them,we don't pay shit for the game,and you can say that the game is bad all you won't it's just plain wrong,the game is awesome and in my opinion one of the best out there.Yes the walk through could have been made later but I think it's still better to have that than pointless (pointless in my opinion) crossovers.I am personally playing the game for Melvin route and will check the nurse route probably this patch or the next depending on the content.Anyway sorry for a long post but chill the game will come no need to argue about it.

darmon

Jun 17, 2018
always amazing to read these threads and see people who don't pay for the game way more worked up, over these delays than the ones who do.
I swear, there is always an idiot complaining about things they get cheaper than usual or for free. I once saw a guy commenting on FB, crying about a Humble Bundle offer because it does not contain a new AAA game. These people are just cancerous.

Reactions: Ayame#1Fan

Zyro

May 27, 2017
Kinda expected the delay as usual. I ain't gonna complain I didn't pay even a cent for this game but it would've been better if they actually followed their release date for once. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PainkillerOO

Jun 25, 2017
I like their work but at the same time they should handle their delay.
That can not be that it always works like this.

Free or not, If they miss the release date each time.. that should not be the way to handle their support.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I don't really care about the delay but I definitely think it was a mistake to work on the walkthrough instead of the game. I mean, some players might be dumb but as long as you read everything, which isn't much, you should be okay. And I'd rather wait for the help than the game. Anyway, we just have to be patient (and wait for a hero).

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes