Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
I don't really care about the delay but I definitely think it was a mistake to work on the walkthrough instead of the game. I mean, some players might be dumb but as long as you read everything, which isn't much, you should be okay. And I'd rather wait for the help than the game. Anyway, we just have to be patient (and wait for a hero).
If I understand the post correctly the problem wasn't the walktrough but the fact that they noticed some other problems while writing the walktrough (like making a route so linear that there is no time to save). Still kind of a wierd thing to suddenly to start fixing those kind of problems a day before release. It could have just waited until next release unless they noticed more major bugs and not mention those.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Starke just said in Discord it'll be two more hours tops. I'd take it with a grain of salt but usually the second deadline they announce is often right.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Not like I mentioned all of this here before guys. Delay delay delay. But then again, just another reason not to pay. :3
It could also be a reason not to play at all. Why don't you stop playing it and leave it for those that don't care about the delays?

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
I only play to test bugs and such. I play most games that have decent enough artwork. And again I state that I really like the art of this game. It's not all bad but it gets way too much hype for what it provides. I complain about triple A titles that are the same. They get hyped like mad like Destiny 1 or 2 and No Man's Sky or The Division and then they come out with all their bugs, their lack of storyline, their gameplay flaws, lack of end game content, etc.

MuffinBorn

Jan 30, 2018
I only play to test bugs and such. I play most games that have decent enough artwork. And again I state that I really like the art of this game. It's not all bad but it gets way too much hype for what it provides. I complain about triple A titles that are the same. They get hyped like mad like Destiny 1 or 2 and No Man's Sky or The Division and then they come out with all their bugs, their lack of storyline, their gameplay flaws, lack of end game content, etc.
I know this is gonna sound really crazy, and will be really difficult to fathom, but believe it or not, different people have different opinions on what is enjoyable for them. This will sound really crazy for you, but it doesn't matter how inadequate you think the game is. Other people enjoy simply spending their time shooting things and leveling up, and if the game can provide that, they will hype it and love it. Not everyone wants every game to be a Perfect Magnum Opus that blows every other single game out of the water like you do.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
I might be wrong but I think the guy who gave us 0.86 said he would stop to pay for this game. Anyway, it's here, we just have to be patient.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes