shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
the art top notch as always, btw is it just me or they have been drawing ayame with really big tits? like bigger than in the beginning (not that is a bad thing, i like them , just noticed that diff).

Reactions: cedr777

darmon

Jun 17, 2018
Wait are you guys sure that this is 0.87? Because the game itself is named 0.86B (look at Game.ini and the title of the window screen)

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
And the swinging route turns into full on NTR as if there already wasn't that route available.

Lazy writing and the final straw in deciding to withdraw support.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Wait are you guys sure that this is 0.87? Because the game itself is named 0.86B (look at Game.ini and the title of the window screen)
Starke have just forgot to change that, I can confirm you have the right version from the mega link.
I checked the file size and all is good. Play the game and you will see it for yourself.

Reactions: darmon

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
What? The swingers route was the most NTR route on the game as it always have been. Not to mention it's a NTR game. I swear some of you guys complain just for the sake of complaining.
I think melvin route is the most NTR route. It has the most basic plotline you can find everywhere :D Honestly I would have liked it if the swinging route stayed as a swinging story just for the sake of variety but it was obvious ever since they started the swinging that it will go full on NTR so no real surprises there:p

PrivateEyes

May 26, 2017
And the swinging route turns into full on NTR as if there already wasn't that route available.

Lazy writing and the final straw in deciding to withdraw support.
I'm honestly not sure how you that the route would end up any different from the others. It is a fully NTR game after all.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes