INNocence

Aug 19, 2017
What? The swingers route was the most NTR route on the game as it always have been. Not to mention it's a NTR game. I swear some of you guys complain just for the sake of complaining.
Garcia's route is the most interestig for me, new scene is so awesome. Melvin's route is just cheating, really good corruption but still just cheating. Sato's route has some interesting moments. Jack's & Father's routes look very promissing, really want to see what will happen next in that routes.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, I can't seem to figure out how to get the 'Melvin at the cinema' scene. Have been to the cinema at all possible times, at start route, middle route, at end.... Got the "EV" sign as well though...Does anybody have a save file for that pls
Grtz

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
just recently i tried this game,
so, its quite good, the game is not annoying, even if the map is big. the scenes are fast, not repetitive like many other games, im not into the heavy rape thing, so Sato route is too much, maybe after the rape its better but i can't stand it. sure Melvin is rapish as well, but not that heavy and eventually shes ok with it. Garcia's path is too fast and i think shes corrupted too fast, so i cant enjoy that either. father-in-law is nice and nurse is also good (even with the blackmail). Melvins path is the one i enjoy the most and i hope it will not get too much mindbreak as when shes all lost its not fun anymore. looking forward for the next update! good work.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
just recently i tried this game,
so, its quite good, the game is not annoying, even if the map is big. the scenes are fast, not repetitive like many other games, im not into the heavy rape thing, so Sato route is too much, maybe after the rape its better but i can't stand it. sure Melvin is rapish as well, but not that heavy and eventually shes ok with it. Garcia's path is too fast and i think shes corrupted too fast, so i cant enjoy that either. father-in-law is nice and nurse is also good (even with the blackmail). Melvins path is the one i enjoy the most and i hope it will not get too much mindbreak as when shes all lost its not fun anymore. looking forward for the next update! good work.
I agree with most of what you said but the Garcia's path being too fast. I think the reason is because her husband is okay with it? At least that's how it looks to me.

Yes, I love the art and I think the dialogue is really good. From a perspective of someone who has played nearly a thousand rpg maker hentai games I can tell that the mapping is also outstanding and it's clearly something they spend a lot of time working on. No weird clipping and stuff like that unlike most other western developed games. Soundtrack is also pretty good and transmits the right vibes.

But what leaves me absolutely awestruck is the sheer size of the game. This game is twice as big in terms of hentai scenes than almost any decent game I've played and they stated they're only half-way through development? What in the actual fuck? How big is this game going to be?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, if i could decide i would add a few more meetings between the couple before doing the partner switch.
we need to remember that robert+alansya are beginners. so, after the bj, introduce some games, and allow the couple to have sex to eachother first, then in the same room, allow 4somes, and after that options, to what to do, if taking it further or make it safe or stop. now its like i can only say yes or no and close the route completely if i dont allow something im not comfortable with.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
Okay, am I just stupid or something?

I cant find the Yoga Suit, and I cant get the Swim Suit?

My corruption level is like 60 or something.

And also, how on earth do I get the photoshoot route?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Okay, am I just stupid or something?

I cant find the Yoga Suit, and I cant get the Swim Suit?

My corruption level is like 60 or something.

And also, how on earth do I get the photoshoot route?
There is no Yoga suit yet, and progress in sato route until "free roam" opens op. A pop up message will let you know when you are there.
The photo-shoot event, will also appear automatic in the same route.

KinksterKitty

Jul 28, 2017
There is no Yoga suit yet, and progress in sato route until "free roam" opens op. A pop up message will let you know when you are there.
The photo-shoot event, will also appear automatic in the same route.

Aha... So swimsuit appears in Sato route as well yeah?

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
Is there an upated walkthrough, or at least something telling you how to start each route? Where is the Nurse route?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
The walkthrough made by HS themselves was linked just a few pages ago. Is everyone so absolutely thick that they can't read or do a bit of searching?

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes