Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
So I'm finally done playing this patch. Apparently the Melvin black screen bug only happens if you use old saves. Wish I knew that before I played that far.

Anyway. Just wow.

Does any game even come close to this one at this point? It's astounding how they're making less than 5k when other developers are making 10/20k with subpar games. The fact that an indie team can do a game this good with such a short budget just blows my mind.

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
So I'm finally done playing this patch. Apparently the Melvin black screen bug only happens if you use old saves. Wish I knew that before I played that far.

Anyway. Just wow.

Does any game even come close to this one at this point? It's astounding how they're making less than 5k when other developers are making 10/20k with subpar games. The fact that an indie team can do a game this good with such a short budget just blows my mind.
It isn't a ton every month but this game has been around over 3 years and drawing close to that amount for at least 2 of those years. While they aren't as bad as some games they do like to drag things out and make excuses for constant late releases. I like the game but there are quite a few RPGmaker games that are just as good as this one imo.

EDIT: Also, anyone know what the promised hotfix is supposed to fix?

Reactions: torkenstiem

Xinnello

Sep 14, 2017
No one realize that when you open the game that should be 0.87 we got the version 0.86B as per the window title says?
I don't know but seems that's something is not right.
or maybe, I'm just crazy.

teq

Oct 14, 2017
No one realize that when you open the game that should be 0.87 we got the version 0.86B as per the window title says?
Yes , I just have figured out, I think we were scammed XD

Lynh_4

May 20, 2018
This is my 100% save from 0.86, I tested it and it worked with the current 0.87 build.
Can you also show me how to apply this save file to the game? I don't know much about technology, sorry. Do you just paste it inside the save folder?

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
it's the update that is just a labeling error the visuals for some scenes have been redone and the routes go on longer as well as certain aspects have been added that prevents you from doing certain activities until you unlock freeroam hell the family route has several new scenes added

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
Can you also show me how to apply this save file to the game? I don't know much about technology, sorry. Do you just paste it inside the save folder?
You have to paste it in the "Diary" folder then override any existing file.

Reactions: Lynh_4

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
well, if i could decide i would add a few more meetings between the couple before doing the partner switch.
we need to remember that robert+alansya are beginners. so, after the bj, introduce some games, and allow the couple to have sex to eachother first, then in the same room, allow 4somes, and after that options, to what to do, if taking it further or make it safe or stop. now its like i can only say yes or no and close the route completely if i dont allow something im not comfortable with.
That would suit a game with a swinging focus better :p Judging by how the route is developing it feels like they just wanted to use the swinging as an excuse and rush into the NTR as fast as they can. Swinging stories which take they time to develop into an NTR are quite interesting if you ask me but they probably wanted to focus on the NTR as much as they can. At least that is my guess :D

Reactions: baka

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
Anybody got the Melvin at the cinema scene pls ? It isn't in the save file from cedr777 either.
Seems to be hard to get ...

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Anyone know what the bug fix release fixes? I didn't actually run into new bugs when running through .87. Granted I didn't explore all the routes.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Anyone know what the bug fix release fixes? I didn't actually run into new bugs when running through .87. Granted I didn't explore all the routes.
Most are hard to come by but after you read the patch notes if you go back and try to reproduce them you'll easily find them. Breaking games is fun.

4.10 star(s) 88 Votes