Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
As I enter Melvin's taverna, he tells me that: "you need to progress further in the convenience store route to proceed in the future this will be tied to your career stat", I do not understand what he asks

cedr777

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2018
As I enter Melvin's taverna, he tells me that: "you need to progress further in the convenience store route to proceed in the future this will be tied to your career stat", I do not understand what he asks
Might be youneed to do Sato's route? he's the guy who's manning that convenience store after all.
Try going to town hall to sign up for that.

Reactions: Carlos RAW

dg12345

Jan 4, 2018
I've played quite a few of these games, this is the first one that I would like to physically punch the guy in the face for being such a pussy.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I am testing it out now but I think the convenience store route and melvin route have interconnected events like maybe someone in the melvin event mentions a thing she did in the sato events

Carlos RAW

Mar 21, 2018
I am testing it out now but I think the convenience store route and melvin route have interconnected events like maybe someone in the melvin event mentions a thing she did in the sato events
I just got the melvin scenes and another one from matt, which is also on the melvin route, you just have to work until the "real time event" and you're ready to go back with melvin and all normal hehe

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I just got the melvin scenes and another one from matt, which is also on the melvin route, you just have to work until the "real time event" and you're ready to go back with melvin and all normal hehe
good find I think having the introduction to the real time event in the convenience store route is something that needs to be experienced I noted in the family route that the RTE was laggy some since i didn't have the intro to it from the convenience store route

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
seems pretty buggy to me, when i,m at Melvins in the bathroom,he goes out and wants to get a key,and that`s it,nothing goes anymore,cant even get out of the bathroom....

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Please anyone share a save for me that ayame can do some tan, I heard that you need a very low morality but I don't know how to lower morality to the point that the tanning quest is possible . Ayame is so hot in tan lines, and i don't want her original white skin color anymore

Reactions: Ero - Sennin

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016

Here's the three new costumes that will be available in 0.88. Swimsuit, yoga and the resort bikini (as explained before, Ayame, Robert and the Garcias will go to a resort together) which Adriana will lend to Ayame for her to look sexier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of the resort, here's a preview of how it's turning out:

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017

Here's the three new costumes that will be available in 0.88. Swimsuit, yoga and the resort bikini (as explained before, Ayame, Robert and the Garcias will go to a resort together) which Adriana will lend to Ayame for her to look sexier.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Speaking of the resort, here's a preview of how it's turning out:
when come it out?

bobbybass

May 8, 2017
To unlock the photo shoot you have to work at the pub for about two or three times, which then you should be able to go to city hall and get a 7/11 job. Eventually, after working at the 7/11 for awhile you will unlock the photo shoot. Also, after doing the photo shoot you will unlock free mode and should be able to buy the swimsuit on the beach and get a tan.

Reactions: JagOvv
4.10 star(s) 84 Votes