Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Hmm, wonder if that is the post bugfix version. The original .87 release was already posted a couple pages back.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know what the bug fix release fixes? I didn't actually run into new bugs when running through .87. Granted I didn't explore all the routes.
The only thing I encountered that could be considered a bug is that at one point I couldn't continue with Melvin route until i did a bit of Sato route,now I don't know if that as intended but I think it might be because I didn't do the park scene and have possibly lacked some stats.I have only read that some people had issues with saves from previous versions but I always play from scratch so I don't know anything of those.

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
the swimsuit is found on the beach this vendor should have it once you unlock freeroam you'll even get a mini quest that involves getting a suit and tanning
Is it possible to access the nude beach. I try it wont let me it either says I have to change even though she is wearing a swimsuit or it says I have stuff do. One more thing were do I go for her to get blond hair o_O

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi,
Anybody got the Melvin at the cinema scene pls ? It isn't in the save file from cedr777 either.
Seems to be hard to get ...
Hi,
Anybody got the Melvin at the cinema scene pls ? It isn't in the save file from cedr777 either.
Seems to be hard to get ...
You guys, anybody ?
Please ?
Pretty please ?
Ok, no problem, I will keep on asking till somebody can help me out on this...day after day after day...

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
You guys, anybody ?
Please ?
Pretty please ?
Ok, no problem, I will keep on asking till somebody can help me out on this...day after day after day...
Are you asking for a save with the scene in it, or a save set right before the scene? If it's the former, then you can get the scene by inputting the gallery code into the clock at Ayame's house and then going to the room below the CG room to ask the guy to unlock all events. That makes it so you're able to replay all events regardless of whether you actually did them. Can't help you much if you want the latter, sorry.

Reactions: patrickB

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
Is it possible to access the nude beach. I try it wont let me it either says I have to change even though she is wearing a swimsuit or it says I have stuff do. One more thing were do I go for her to get blond hair o_O
in previous versions she needed to have her stats a certain level in order to try out the nude beach I think you will need to unlock freeroam since in this version I could never go to the nude beach until after freeroam was unlocked as for the hair I haven't tried looking for a place that alters it yet since this map is changed from previous version try waiting a week since the developers mentioned they would release this version with bugs patched so if you can't find a shop that changes your appearance it may not be implemented yet I will look into the game later but the most likely places to find this is the mall

Reactions: kailius

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
The only thing I encountered that could be considered a bug is that at one point I couldn't continue with Melvin route until i did a bit of Sato route,now I don't know if that as intended but I think it might be because I didn't do the park scene and have possibly lacked some stats.I have only read that some people had issues with saves from previous versions but I always play from scratch so I don't know anything of those.
If I remember correctly the game tells you that progress will be connected to the career stat but for now just advance the Sato route a little (maybe they are using another route as a placeholder :p I don't know)

Reactions: MaYa

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018
I have encountered a game breaking bug. When I return home the screen become black and music keeps playing normally. Perhaps it's because of a automatic CG that doesn't work (possibly the cutscene of the photoshoot). Is this problem fixed in the v0.87b version? (I'm playing v0.87)

P.S. sorry if the English is terrible but I'm not really used to write or speak in this language.

MaYa

Jul 17, 2017
I have encountered a game breaking bug. When I return home the screen become black and music keeps playing normally. Perhaps it's because of a automatic CG that doesn't work (possibly the cutscene of the photoshoot). Is this problem fixed in the v0.87b version? (I'm playing v0.87)

P.S. sorry if the English is terrible but I'm not really used to write or speak in this language.
Maybe it's the day when you should talk to Melvin during work to take him home to fuck Ayame in her bed.

P.S. Your english is more understandable than most of people who speak it as their main language.

SimonRug

Mar 22, 2018
Maybe it's the day when you should talk to Melvin during work to take him home to fuck Ayame in her bed.

P.S. Your english is more understandable than most of people who speak it as their main language.
The problem is a couple of game days after that scene.
I tried to not doing the Sato route and ignoring the officer chloe cameo and the problem doesn't appear anymore. I'm not sure which one of the two causes was the real problem.

Reactions: patrickB

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
in previous versions she needed to have her stats a certain level in order to try out the nude beach I think you will need to unlock freeroam since in this version I could never go to the nude beach until after freeroam was unlocked as for the hair I haven't tried looking for a place that alters it yet since this map is changed from previous version try waiting a week since the developers mentioned they would release this version with bugs patched so if you can't find a shop that changes your appearance it may not be implemented yet I will look into the game later but the most likely places to find this is the mall
I see thanks for the reply. I am kind new to this game so how do I go about unlocking freeroam. Does it involved a quest or something or will I get it automatically as time pass by in the game o_O

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
I see thanks for the reply. I am kind new to this game so how do I go about unlocking freeroam. Does it involved a quest or something or will I get it automatically as time pass by in the game o_O
This will come automatically as you progress in the game.

Reactions: kailius
4.10 star(s) 88 Votes