xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
That last Twitter post, the feels man.

For those who haven't yet, I suggest you read this

It sums up pretty much why I believe this is the best hentai developer out there by a landslide and yet they're making pocket change. This is the type of company that most people will only appreciate when they're gone.
site seems broken? cant scroll down to read everything

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
site seems broken? cant scroll down to read everything
What browser are you using ? - It works fine here in my end @ Firefox/Chrome/Edge - Also tested via my iPhone and works fine.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
chrome Version 86.0.4240.198

cant scroll down
I have the same version - Works fine here.
Try resetting your cookies in the browser, or use an alternative browser.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I agree with everything you said including the dialogues as a virgin, except one thing. A guy can't legitimately tell if he took a girl's virginity. A woman can just say it's been a while and that's why she's nervous and she can be a virgin and not bleed, she can also not be a virgin and bleed, so there's that. Regarding the part where she sounds more experienced than she should be, I think you nailed it, the devs probably didn't expect so many different paths and didn't account for it, maybe you should suggest that they take a look at that on their Discord, they're known for listening to the fans.
I agree that a guy can't always tell if he legitimately took a woman's virginity. But in Ayame's case, she openly tells the men who do it that she is. In every route where you play her as a virgin, she openly tells the man she is having sex with, that it's her first time. This is true with Dan also. So it didn't make sense for Dan to be surprised later, when she tells him that she had only had sex with him and Robert. Thanks for the suggestions. I already told Zellemate about how the changes in the Clarke route required new virgin Ayame dialogue. He said that Starke intends to make some dialogue changes later when he has the time. I hope this applies to the rest of the game as well. Oh, and thank you for your previous input on the Jack ending. It really helped me get over the initial disappointment. :)

taniyuri

Oct 24, 2018
i download the latest 1.2 version but there is no audio when i start game. is there anyone know. how to fix?

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
i download the latest 1.2 version but there is no audio when i start game. is there anyone know. how to fix?
The only thing I can think of is human error. Press F1 when you start the game and make sure you didn't tick these boxes off in another game since these affect all your RPG Maker VX Ace games:

1605957975400.png

xeratzy

Apr 2, 2018
I have the same version - Works fine here.
Try resetting your cookies in the browser, or use an alternative browser.
i found the issue. if you have ublock origin the first time you visit the site, it blocks the are oyu 18+ confirm message to pop up. it appears that hidden popup confirmation message prevented me from scrolling on the site. now after deactivating ublock origin temporary and confirmed, scrolling works just fine.

Reactions: Zellemate

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Hi Zellemate. I was just wondering about something. I know that the Purity route, where Ayame marries Robert (possibly as a virgin) is the true canon ending. As such, it will probably be the basis for the stories in the future Alansya Chronicles games. But would the developers consider using and referencing at least some of the other endings in future games as well? Or would they consider importing and continuing some of the other routes from this game into future games? The game explains that every route is like an alternate universe story. So I thought it would be cool to continue at least some of these alternate universe stories in future games.

Reactions: byedark

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
Hi Zellemate. I was just wondering about something. I know that the Purity route, where Ayame marries Robert (possibly as a virgin) is the true canon ending. As such, it will probably be the basis for the stories in the future Alansya Chronicles games. But would the developers consider using and referencing at least some of the other endings in future games as well? Or would they consider importing and continuing some of the other routes from this game into future games? The game explains that every route is like an alternate universe story. So I thought it would be cool to continue at least some of these alternate universe stories in future games.
I can actually answer this since I had the same question, the answer is yes.

If you notice, the Voyeur scenes are tied to one of the paths you will be able to follow in the second game. Just like that path there will be a few others that are tied together, the canonical one always being the true end, but "bad ends" will also be tied in some cases. Starke himself confirmed this to me.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I can actually answer this since I had the same question, the answer is yes.

If you notice, the Voyeur scenes are tied to one of the paths you will be able to follow in the second game. Just like that path there will be a few others that are tied together, the canonical one always being the true end, but "bad ends" will also be tied in some cases. Starke himself confirmed this to me.
Cool. Thanks man. Have a goodnight. :)

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Anyone can upload the DLC please ?
When does the Beastiality Route come out again?
The DLC released thus far is the Halloween update that's included in the game that you can download on the first page. DLC's are just extra content releases not associated to the main game or alternate endings. The schedule for their release is below, they will be coming out over the next year.

The DLC(Halloween patch) is build into the game - Download the full game version then load save file 1.
Press the pumpkin to begin it. Besides that there are no other DLC's yet.

Rest of DLC's will drop each 2nd month, Next is:
Free roam DLC(Tons of random events across town) December
The beast within(Bestiality) February
Going Commando(Hobo, Exhibitionism & more) April
Babysitter(Twin Shota content) June
The Duke(Operation Infiltration crossover with Officer Chloe) August
Halloween patch(Continuation and ending) October
Christmas patch(Big christmas gangbang says the rumor) December
For more details check ->

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris [v1.2 Halloween] Heaven Studios

Original Size Win: 2.45 GB

Compressed Size Win: 619 MB

Win:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

4.10 star(s) 84 Votes