mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Every now and then, MEGA goofs up. It downloads and encrypted file and then unencrypts it. So there's 2 ways it can mess up during the download.
Try another source to download from. I normally have really good speeds with Workupload- it's often faster than MEGA.
But the new version our friend ragglefraggle97 provided here has only mega link (thank you very much for the link btw :)):

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
There is still a hard stop in progressing in this game if you don't let melvin and sato both rape you, correct?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Progress in Melvin route until she fucks him reverse in the office. After that scene you can both buy a bikini, and if your morality is low enough go to the nude beach.
On Melvin route.
Past the Reverse Cowgirl scene. 80 Morality.
He gave me the proposition to come to Ayame House.

On the weekend I go to the beach.
Shopkeeper still says he doesnt have swimsuits, cant access Nudist beach eighter.

Do I have to have less Morality or what ?

Angmir

May 29, 2017
You dont need to see any "rapes" from them at all.

You still can go from there to Household route or to Nurse route.

In every route Ayame gets coerced into sex one way or another. So if you wanted her to become Nun-ascete well you cant...

I think you can be a good wife and dont cheat at all tho.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
You dont need to see any "rapes" from them at all.

You still can go from there to Household route or to Nurse route.

In every route Ayame gets coerced into sex one way or another. So if you wanted her to become Nun-ascete well you cant...

I think you can be a good wife and dont cheat at all tho.
well, coercion and rape are two different things. coercion is fine, i'm just trying to avoid the scenarios where she is raped. melvin and sato routes are both simply rape.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Melvin isnt rape at all.

In Clarke route Melvin Rapes Ayame.

In Melvin Route Ayame is blackmailed to first do BJ then HJ then Paizuri, then she does BJ on her own, then she gets consensual Cunningus, and then they Fuck. A lot. It is corruption/coertion route not rape route.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
is it my save acting up or the dev have no implemeted tanned skin for new scene?

i have my save with tanned but when i go cg room its not in tanned

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
Melvin isnt rape at all.

In Clarke route Melvin Rapes Ayame.

In Melvin Route Ayame is blackmailed to first do BJ then HJ then Paizuri, then she does BJ on her own, then she gets consensual Cunningus, and then they Fuck. A lot. It is corruption/coertion route not rape route.
im trying to remember which route then when he is hotdogging her ass cheeks, and she tells him NOT to put it inside her, and then he puts it inside her anyhow, and then she tells him to stop, and he doesn't. That is not the Clarke route I'm pretty sure. that is still rape.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
im trying to remember which route then when he is hotdogging her ass cheeks, and she tells him NOT to put it inside her, and then he puts it inside her anyhow, and then she tells him to stop, and he doesn't. That is not the Clarke route I'm pretty sure. that is still rape.
That is exacly Clarke Route.

Melvin route is when you accept his blackmail and suck him off.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I'll probably just avoid this game. I remember the MC, last time I played, being a total fucking idiot, and getting into all sorts of stupid situations. The whole virgin to coerced/raped/willing/desiring cumdumpster status, in like 5 days, just isn't for me. I can't suspend that much disbelief to make this game, and it's atrocious writing, in any way enjoyable. oh well, another game bites the dust.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
LOL
Only one biting the dust is you.

Game is amazing. One of the best Art ilustrated games out there for sure.
And the writing is at least above average.
Level of kinkiness, and how hot each scene is, are above any other western game currently on the market.

I dont know when you played it - but it has changed A LOT since the begining.
But who cares.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play.

Ayame#1Fan

Nov 8, 2016
I'll probably just avoid this game. I remember the MC, last time I played, being a total fucking idiot, and getting into all sorts of stupid situations. The whole virgin to coerced/raped/willing/desiring cumdumpster status, in like 5 days, just isn't for me. I can't suspend that much disbelief to make this game, and it's atrocious writing, in any way enjoyable. oh well, another game bites the dust.
What were you expecting? 300 days of a build up before she kisses someone or a Stephen Hawking level before she decided to do anything lewd? It's an hentai game dude.

Reactions: Iggybousse

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
LOL
Only one biting the dust is you.

Game is amazing. One of the best Art ilustrated games out there for sure.
And the writing is at least above average.
Level of kinkiness, and how hot each scene is, are above any other western game currently on the market.

I dont know when you played it - but it has changed A LOT since the begining.
But who cares.

Nobody is forcing anyone to play.
i agree, the art is what drew me in the first place, and kept me playing for a bit. as for story and kinkiness, to each their own. I can't handle the level of stupid that the MC is forced to operate at through the writing.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
is the kinky route(prostituion) not out at the moment?
i see it in the walkthrough but dont how to start the route.can someone help?

Halure

Mar 29, 2018
Could anyone help me? Downloaded 0.86 but when I try to play I get "Unable to find VL Gothic font". Going to try redownloading in the mean time. Although if anyone knows a fix I'd appreciate it.

4.10 star(s) 89 Votes