Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Could I get the links for version 0.3.0?
Win/Linux:

Unfortunately, the link for the Mac version is no longer valid, let us know if you needed that one instead.

What is the name of the song that plays during the first puzzle? Its from something well known Im sure.
The song is

Reactions: Omeega

ziggy1341

Jun 14, 2017
I'm a fan of this MC having realistic body proportions. Although maybe a certain potion will be able to be mixed in the future for being able to show Roxanne a good time? Our boy is a fair bit smaller than that client we saw getting the BJ. Could be fun to see multiple variants of her scenes if that were the case!

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
I'm a fan of this MC having realistic body proportions. Although maybe a certain potion will be able to be mixed in the future for being able to show Roxanne a good time? Our boy is a fair bit smaller than that client we saw getting the BJ. Could be fun to see multiple variants of her scenes if that were the case!
We can say that more body-altering potions are planned. :)

How do i get the Blood for the transformation base ?
You should be able to find it in the shop, if there's stock.

If that's not the case, know that the shop refreshes its inventory each day.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Two things about the fox girl scene: The thread probably needs a tag for furry now, and please make it avoidable. Add a choice to leave or something.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Unfortunately, the artist, with whom I've been collaborating with the past 2 years, hasn't come back online for almost a month now.

I've been waiting before saying anything publicly in hopes that I would hear back from them.

This means that the development of Alchimia is halted for the foreseeable future.

Jul 29, 2019
30 seconds in and Elys is already best girl. Redhead childhood best friend? Yes please
EDIT: damn the game is on hold right as I get into it? lmao

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, the artist, with whom I've been collaborating with the past 2 years, hasn't come back online for almost a month now.

I've been waiting before saying anything publicly in hopes that I would hear back from them.

This means that the development of Alchimia is halted for the foreseeable future.
Shame to see this happen, hope the artist is alright. Can we get an Onhold tag on the game for now, then?

dawlben

Jan 11, 2021
I'm missing something here. I have the cookbook and inspected it, then went home. What do I do next?

ShirouryuuAkihito

Apr 18, 2018
I hope the artist contacts you soon......Its a really good game and i hate to see it suffer like this and hiring a new one is not feasible either since every artist have their own unique art style and is quite hard to cope up with without replacing the entire scenes. :cry: :cry:
Anyways all the best man!!

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Is the transformation the good kind where we can transform the female cast or is it another one of those MC transformation only games?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes