thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
New update is already here? Fuck yes, can't wait to download and check out the new content now but I want to ask if the old saves from the previous version work fine in this one or do we need to start a new game? Voluptasoft

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
New update is already here? Fuck yes, can't wait to download and check out the new content now but I want to ask if the old saves from the previous version work fine in this one or do we need to start a new game? Voluptasoft
Saves from previous versions can be used, you'll have to export them and then import them.

An explanation on how to do so can be found in the help section inside the game, which can be accessed through the main menu.

Be sure to keep the older version of the game at least until you successfully transfer the save, as it will be needed.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Saves from previous versions can be used, you'll have to export them and then import them.

An explanation on how to do so can be found in the help section inside the game, which can be accessed through the main menu.

Be sure to keep the older version of the game at least until you successfully transfer the save, as it will be needed.
Thank you but a bit too late because I decide to start a new game again and just finish the update 10 minutes ago, which I must say I'm enjoy a lot with all the new system, location, rework arts, new story and H scenes (even though I wish to have a bit more scene but the mom tv event and those breast showing are good enough),.... This update truly improving a lot and show you really take very great care and working hard for it

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
just played this and it's a fun little game so far! i was going to comment about the breast potion, but then i saw the banner (plus the dev's name) so i imagine there will be more growth scenes going forward :p

a bit disappointed that the BE potion wasn't permanent (for some reason i thought i read that it was), would love to see elys continue to 'develop' until she really blows away all the other women in the town (if that idol in the MC's bedroom is anything to go off of then i assume there will be someone particularly busty in the temple)

of course, ass expansion and anything else using the transformation base is fun too, but hoping some stuff begins to be permanent, always fun seeing how the portraits change/they fit into their old outfits

*edit - meant to also mention that the MC and elys starting out roughly as equals but during her path (carnal path?) her developing (if that's a thing and not just one-offs like the BE scene) and looking/acting much more mature than the MC is very nice too

Last edited:
Reactions: sniper69

krall1

Oct 19, 2017
Just download it to see the art, I loved it. But when i tried to run the game it becomes so laggy at free mode basically becomes unplayable. I don't have any problem at scenes or dialogues they run fine but if i try to go to hallway for example, it lags first to acknowledge the fact that i clicked on the arrow, and another waiting before actually get in to there. I couldn't found anybody in here complaining about it so i wanted to ask. Is this problem there because of story mode or some other thing, is there any solution for this because i want to play the game.

Reactions: potatoman398

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Just download it to see the art, I loved it. But when i tried to run the game it becomes so laggy at free mode basically becomes unplayable. I don't have any problem at scenes or dialogues they run fine but if i try to go to hallway for example, it lags first to acknowledge the fact that i clicked on the arrow, and another waiting before actually get in to there. I couldn't found anybody in here complaining about it so i wanted to ask. Is this problem there because of story mode or some other thing, is there any solution for this because i want to play the game.
Unfortunately, we have yet to pinpoint what is actually causing the issue, as it only presents itself on certain systems.

If we have any updates on the matter, we'll let you know.

Interesting approach to the problem.
Which tags are actually used rn and which are just planned for the future?
All the thread tags reference some content currently in the game.

Reactions: krall1

sniper69

Jul 31, 2017
just played this and it's a fun little game so far! i was going to comment about the breast potion, but then i saw the banner (plus the dev's name) so i imagine there will be more growth scenes going forward :p

a bit disappointed that the BE potion wasn't permanent (for some reason i thought i read that it was), would love to see elys continue to 'develop' until she really blows away all the other women in the town (if that idol in the MC's bedroom is anything to go off of then i assume there will be someone particularly busty in the temple)

of course, ass expansion and anything else using the transformation base is fun too, but hoping some stuff begins to be permanent, always fun seeing how the portraits change/they fit into their old outfits

*edit - meant to also mention that the MC and elys starting out roughly as equals but during her path (carnal path?) her developing (if that's a thing and not just one-offs like the BE scene) and looking/acting much more mature than the MC is very nice too
100% agree with everything you said

Reactions: cyborgturtle

potatoman398

Aug 3, 2019

Yeah, I've encountered the same problem. It's strange. Dev, I'm happy to share system info if it helps.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Yeah, I've encountered the same problem. It's strange. Dev, I'm happy to share system info if it helps.
It could help us to get a better understanding of the issue, so feel free to share them with us wherever you prefer.

We currently think it's related to the number of interactive elements present in the room, so we are adding an option to disable the ones that are not essential for progressing through the game.

For the users affected by this performance issue, we would also like to know if disabling transitions (from the preferences menu) helps to alleviate the problem.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Some text boxes and inventory items push outside of the game screen. List below.

dark orb in MC's room, the text can hover under the edge of screen.

Myrynda on far right in shop.

Go to the market on the right arch.

leaving library

Open inventory bag will go off screen

Go to living room

When in shop inventory it also pushes off right edge. (even normal inventory slightly goes off the right side)
We were able to replicate these issues and will try to fix them.

Some annoyances.

Unfinished backgrounds.

Black screens, this is used a lot in the sex scenes. Most people do not like reading text on a pure black background or reading about things happening instead of seeing it. "Show don't tell" is a concept for a reason.
The unfinished backgrounds and use of a completely black screen are trade-offs we decided to make.

We aim to at least have some lewd content in each update, which forces us (given the time we can allocate to work on the game) to choose what makes it into the update and what gets set aside for the time being.

Having said that, finishing the backgrounds that are currently in their sketch form is currently in our list for the next update.

Would be nice to click the day/night thing to change from day to night instead of having to nap.
A new button will be added alongside the map and inventory ones that will let you return quickly to your bedroom.

We don't plan to allow the passage of time in arbitrary locations (this is to help reduce the amount of possible situations to account for when creating new events).

I suggest adding a opacity slider to the game for people who want text to stand out more.
We'll try to add this for the next release.

Also I would mention to maybe use the save format from Fetish Locator
We don't know what you mean by this, could you explain it to us?

I would also suggest a diary or something for the player to remember what was last said, different than the hint. This is just to keep the memory.
We aren't entirely sure on what would the diary be for.

If you want to revisit previous dialogues, there's a history menu that can be accessed from the pause menu.

If that's not the use you meant, please let us know.

The wind potion item hawshorne or whatever it is called doesn't seem to show up in the store. (Maybe I was unlucky but I remember it used to sell there)
It wasn't present in the shop's catalog, you weren't unlucky.

Its omission wasn't deliberate, so we'll be adding it to the catalog.

At night the bartender doesn't seem to be at the bar (post bringing Elys there, and before her getting the new house.)
This was by choice, as Scott doesn't work at the bar during the night.

We'll add a generic nightly bartender instead of leaving it empty.

When you open the Cook Book MC calls it a Recipe Book, but that is used for the Alchemy Book. I would say keep a standard to keep your players from being confused.
We'll adjust the wording to reduce confusion.

Couch scene with her upper shoulder and hand seem to have movement lines but the rest of her doesn't makes it look very weird.
We'll look into it.

Story oddities (might be my bad memory)

Is slightly weird Myrynda hates the outdoors and vermin but captured a rat to fake to be a puppy for MC.
Vermin was in reference to insects, we'll adjust the wording to reduce confusion.

When MC confronts Roxanne about her job, she mentions MC went to the temple to look for her but later MC asks where it is.
We didn't find this kind of discrepancy in the dialogue.

-

Thank you very much for your thorough post.

Reactions: somebodynobody

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The save function in this game and how it allows naming of saves, I generally recommend adding this to all Ren'Py games, especially if there will be diverging paths in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-2-v1-10-10-vinovella.35068/

What I meant by the diary vs hint, a hint is what to do next, a diary would be what was already mentioned. If you are 3 quests deep, and you forgot some text in the middle of the second quest that was mentioned, it is a bit hard to scroll to find it vs just having something show "important" information. I kind of forgot what made me think it was needed.

On the annoyances, What I meant with the black scenes is that people generally don't like just looking at a dark screen and reading a text box. Since you already have the Background of rooms mostly done (for example: the bath) which you could show the background and then pop the lewd scene in instead of just having a long time of black screens.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
The save function in this game and how it allows naming of saves, I generally recommend adding this to all Ren'Py games, especially if there will be diverging paths in the future.
https://f95zone.to/threads/fetish-locator-week-2-v1-10-10-vinovella.35068/

What I meant by the diary vs hint, a hint is what to do next, a diary would be what was already mentioned. If you are 3 quests deep, and you forgot some text in the middle of the second quest that was mentioned, it is a bit hard to scroll to find it vs just having something show "important" information. I kind of forgot what made me think it was needed.

On the annoyances, What I meant with the black scenes is that people generally don't like just looking at a dark screen and reading a text box. Since you already have the Background of rooms mostly done (for example: the bath) which you could show the background and then pop the lewd scene in instead of just having a long time of black screens.
Thanks for the clarifications, we'll look into addressing these points too.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Is there anyway i can get a previous version of the game to transfer my saves
Here are the links for the 0.4.1 versions:

Win/Linux:

Mac:

Last edited:

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
What is the name of the song that plays during the first puzzle? Its from something well known Im sure.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes