Jun 13, 2018
So, I don't know if anyone has asked or answered this, if they have please let me know, but what transformations exact can I expect in this? Also what are the plans for the future ones?

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
Is anyone else having trouble with getting the game to run renpy games usually run fine for me and I can't get this one to run?

Joker-sama

Mar 30, 2019
seems i can not interect with the mother when ever i hover my mouse over her it leads me into the hallway or any object in the rooms instead of interection with her or like anything

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
The writing is nice, I do feel like I care about the character and the art is quite pleasant too. This look like a very promising game to me. Is there any plan to add more permanent transformation to the game ?

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
I just cooked the soup for myrynda and now i need to go talk to someone else to learn how to cook, but i dont know where, nobody has any new dialogue. also, i see that i can talk to the fortune teller through the phone but i have no option other than "hang up". how do i unlock the fortune teller event this update, or whatever the "other" event is in the gallery?

kcpb

Oct 16, 2017
I just cooked the soup for myrynda and now i need to go talk to someone else to learn how to cook, but i dont know where, nobody has any new dialogue. also, i see that i can talk to the fortune teller through the phone but i have no option other than "hang up". how do i unlock the fortune teller event this update, or whatever the "other" event is in the gallery?
The "other" event is a random event when gathering items in the forest, it might have to be at night. Just keep gathering and it will happen.

Reactions: Toxicni

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
What sort of transformations are in the game? Do characters change appearence for a single scene or until you want to change them back?
So, I don't know if anyone has asked or answered this, if they have please let me know, but what transformations exact can I expect in this? Also what are the plans for the future ones?
The writing is nice, I do feel like I care about the character and the art is quite pleasant too. This look like a very promising game to me. Is there any plan to add more permanent transformation to the game ?
As of the latest version, there's a potion of breast growth that is used for a scene with one of the characters, but it leaves no permanent change after its use.

Potions of butt and dick growth are planned to be added in a future version.

One of the characters that will be added in a future update will feature a permanent type of transformation.

We are open to feedback and suggestions on the matter.

• Love
Reactions: revealer and foreg

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Potions of butt and dick growth are planned to be added in a future version.
Hell yeah, good to hear. As for the game so far, I like it. The art is great, especially the backgrounds and locations currently in the game. The characters are charming and have potential for further refinement. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the thorough post.

For the dialogues, we'll apply the needed corrections.

The punctuation (or lack thereof) in the text of choices is there to differentiate intent from actual phrases said by the main character.

Uncolored and black backgrounds are being slowly replaced between updates.

Regarding the pacing, we've started discussing on how to address it.

Thanks again for the feedback!

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
The game will not run and I never have an issue wi th any renpy games.
Is anyone else having trouble with getting the game to run renpy games usually run fine for me and I can't get this one to run?
seems i can not interect with the mother when ever i hover my mouse over her it leads me into the hallway or any object in the rooms instead of interection with her or like anything
If you can, we’d like you to join our Discord server, that way we can discuss there and see if we can troubleshoot what’s causing these issues.

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
From the changelog:

- New events:
- Elys smuggling alcohol
- Cooking for Myrynda
- Fox girl encounter

The only event for me was cooking for Myrynda (with horrible result!). How trigger the other two?

DearLegend37

Compressor
Dec 20, 2019
Hello, I'm a bit confused, the overview hints incest (young boy soon to enter the esoteric world of alchemy under the wise tutelage of his guardian cough landlady cough) or am I missing something?

And if there is why hide since the game is not on patreon?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes