peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
How to trigger the other three events in the gallery
View attachment 1060616
you need to make the breast enlargement potion in the shop. needs 4 days to learn (2 for transformation base and 2 for breast enlargement potion learning) and all of the ingredients are available by foraging in the forest or buying it in the shop plaza. shop stock rotates every day so keep an eye out for what you need

Reactions: stal1234

apple81630

Feb 23, 2020
you need to make the breast enlargement potion in the shop. needs 4 days to learn (2 for transformation base and 2 for breast enlargement potion learning) and all of the ingredients are available by foraging in the forest or buying it in the shop plaza. shop stock rotates every day so keep an eye out for what you need
Thank you, I have unlocked the event

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Art weird.. everyone looks like they have warts on there nose and all looked plump on the bottom and in the face. The face don't match the body style. The MC Leo looks like a plump round purple hair girl. I really can't call this good art. Oh and you can't bypass stupid puzzles.. I like most puzzles but I CAN NOT STAND retarded slide puzzles.. I hate them with a passion.. so you have to give up any and all puzzles because there is stupid ones in it.

Art 2/5
Sound 3/5
Game Play 1/5

You either select game play and suffer through puzzle types or you give up any semblance of game play and just play the story.

Rating: 2.5

TrippyTrashPanda

Dec 1, 2019
Art weird.. everyone looks like they have warts on there nose and all looked plump on the bottom and in the face. The face don't match the body style. The MC Leo looks like a plump round purple hair girl. I really can't call this good art. Oh and you can't bypass stupid puzzles.. I like most puzzles but I CAN NOT STAND retarded slide puzzles.. I hate them with a passion.. so you have to give up any and all puzzles because there is stupid ones in it.

Art 2/5
Sound 3/5
Game Play 1/5

You either select game play and suffer through puzzle types or you give up any semblance of game play and just play the story.

Rating: 2.5
ayy yo, the slide puzzle was easy as hell why you so hurt about it dude

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
ayy yo, the slide puzzle was easy as hell why you so hurt about it dude
Not easy when you totally despise them stupid puzzles.. I totally loathe slide puzzle.. so you can't skip a puzzle type that you hate so you have to turn it off.. than the game is a big bore. So at this time the game is not fun so not playable.

• Angry
Reactions: RareFishSticks

HGBX

Jan 19, 2018
Not easy when you totally despise them stupid puzzles.. I totally loathe slide puzzle.. so you can't skip a puzzle type that you hate so you have to turn it off.. than the game is a big bore. So at this time the game is not fun so not playable.
I thought you could skip the slide puzzle in this game? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, oh well. Here:
I found this by googling "slide puzzle solver," it takes a minute to figure out how it works. Keep that in your back pocket in case of any surprise slide puzzles in the future.

Sangkudde

Sep 6, 2017
Found a working Discord link on subscribestar:
kinda empty discord

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I thought you could skip the slide puzzle in this game? Maybe I'm remembering incorrectly, oh well. Here:
I found this by googling "slide puzzle solver," it takes a minute to figure out how it works. Keep that in your back pocket in case of any surprise slide puzzles in the future.
Thanks

stal1234

Jul 12, 2017
when i go to tavern night she is busy when pressing the chat i cant give her the potion.

Apr 19, 2021
What sort of transformations are in the game? Do characters change appearence for a single scene or until you want to change them back?

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes