Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
We're having a , come cast your votes!

Last edited:

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
I love the inclusion of story mode, although I also appreciate the dreaded slide puzzle only being a 3x3, actually did it for real this time. If you have story mode turned on it skips the tavern mini game and you get no money at all

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Just done with the entire game, I must say I'm very surprised that this game still did got any 5 star review and many people interest in it. The art style was good, story was fun, sex action was hot, characters that are sexy,.... Maybe it wasn't that much for now but it got lot of potential and need more support to grow
The only complain I think would be the lack of direction when you had to click and check on every location and houses in hope to trigger any event or found things to do, for now it was easy to track and you at least know if read the dialogues carefully but when the game grow bigger it would need some questlog to track. The next one would be it would need more spot in the forest to farm ingredients, to have only 1 spot would be (again) great for early game but in the future please increase a few more. Last one I think is earning money in the tavern, should have allow players to earn (even with little money each time) everytime they working in there and not just ties into event because you kinda need quite large amount of gold to buy items in other magic shop to making magic potion
Beside that the game was enjoyable, can't wait to see how the story continue in the next update

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Having a go
Really like the look/feel
Personally enjoying the pace and the puzzles

Two fairly trivial (in terms of importance) suggestions:
1) an alternative font, perhaps via preferences, I just find sans serif so much easier to read
2) the compass/pocketwatch icon could show a hint when hovered over ("early morning", "noon" etc.)

All the best and looking forward to more

Last edited:
Reactions: RareFishSticks

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say this but I like MC didn't have a massive cock like lot of games, just a normal size dick that fit his body and age. Maybe in the future you could add some potion the enlarge his penis like with the boobs, but I'll wait and see how would you do your game Voluptasoft

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
I love the inclusion of story mode, although I also appreciate the dreaded slide puzzle only being a 3x3, actually did it for real this time. If you have story mode turned on it skips the tavern mini game and you get no money at all
Thanks for letting us know, we'll address this in the next update.

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Just done with the entire game, I must say I'm very surprised that this game still did got any 5 star review and many people interest in it. The art style was good, story was fun, sex action was hot, characters that are sexy,.... Maybe it wasn't that much for now but it got lot of potential and need more support to grow
The only complain I think would be the lack of direction when you had to click and check on every location and houses in hope to trigger any event or found things to do, for now it was easy to track and you at least know if read the dialogues carefully but when the game grow bigger it would need some questlog to track. The next one would be it would need more spot in the forest to farm ingredients, to have only 1 spot would be (again) great for early game but in the future please increase a few more. Last one I think is earning money in the tavern, should have allow players to earn (even with little money each time) everytime they working in there and not just ties into event because you kinda need quite large amount of gold to buy items in other magic shop to making magic potion
Beside that the game was enjoyable, can't wait to see how the story continue in the next update
We have plans regarding implementing a hint system to help players that get lost. It won't be implemented for the next updated, since we want to add more content first and, as you said, there aren't enough characters to justify it (yet).

As for more points to gather ingredients, more of them will be added in the future. We also are looking into adding some of the ingredients into shops, allowing them to be directly bought, should the RNG not be on your side.

As we progress with the game, more ways of earning money will be added too. Currently, you can continue to work in the tavern, even after Elys' events are all completed, or sell the ingredients that you find in the forest.

Thanks for the thorough feedback, we appreciate it a lot!

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Having a go
Really like the look/feel
Personally enjoying the pace and the puzzles

Two fairly trivial (in terms of importance) suggestions:
1) an alternative font, perhaps via preferences, I just find sans serif so much easier to read
2) the compass/pocketwatch icon could show a hint when hovered over ("early morning", "noon" etc.)

All the best and looking forward to more
We've added the tooltips you suggested:

day.png

night.png

An option to switch between the original font and a sans serif one has also been added:

font.png

Here's how it looks in a dialogue:

text.png

Voluptasoft

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2020
Forgot to say this but I like MC didn't have a massive cock like lot of games, just a normal size dick that fit his body and age. Maybe in the future you could add some potion the enlarge his penis like with the boobs, but I'll wait and see how would you do your game Voluptasoft
It wouldn't be fair if only Elys could use these kinds of potions, would it? ;)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
It wouldn't be fair if only Elys could use these kinds of potions, would it? ;)
....Kinky, or a potion that transform the MC into girl so that the role would be reverse because he's look feminine so that would be very interesting to see. After all it was a world with magic potion could make girl boobs grow bigger so it won't be a surprise to have more fun with the idea

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Trello

Jan 15, 2018
FYI to uploaders, the MAC and PC mega downloads are reversed, the links need to be swapped.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes