BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Main-Promo.jpg

Overview:
Aleistra was an orphan, raised by her grandfather, an over the hill magician. When she found an old book that detailed a ritual to summon demons she had to try it, problem is that interactions with demons rarely go as planned. Alestra is about to begin a journey that will change her forever.​

Thread Updated: 2020-08-01
Release Date: 2017-06-01
Developer: Nun Ya
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Other: Android*

*The unofficial port is not released by developer, download at your own risk

screenshot0011.jpg screenshot0010.jpg screenshot0009.jpg screenshot0008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
This game was the original inspiation for the game Summoner's Legacy, I used images from it in that game as well. That could be why it looks familiare to you. As for animations, I don't have the skill or the rig for that. I wish I did, perhaps I could find someone to collaborate with and we could share a project.

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
This game was the original inspiation for the game Summoner's Legacy, I used images from it in that game as well. That could be why it looks familiare to you. As for animations, I don't have the skill or the rig for that. I wish I did, perhaps I could find someone to collaborate with and we could share a project.
Ya no worries I long accepted these virtually never get animated :cry: , was not a dig at you just this type so you can take joy in knowing you far from alone in such I guess.
-> Which is what other guy ment this type nothing new been done quite a few times recently both as main focus and as a side focus from getting captured and forced into being a slave miner->turning into a futa gal mage->demons forcing a married hero to do evil.

By side focus as example I forget what it called, but there a Sci-fi VN being made but dispite being a Sci -Fi with space, aliens, and everything MC has some weird stuff happening with demon (all 3 types fem/mal/futa) every time he comes near death and stuff like that.

It all good and fine, imo I mean it still not overdone compared to many many other types which honestly are also fine enough and fully understandable from Koikatsu->MC mind controls think that poster just maybe not a big fan of these types or maybe wants one that is a higher quality and is assuming this one is not (I am somewhat in this boat).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah I went a little overboard there, and people say the dicks on the girls in my current game are comical. lol
Looking at them now though, I don't like them.
hea seen bigger especially girthier granted those are at "rest" so idk 4 100%.
(for real futa gals with giant ones is quite common and fine, I still remember some ancient anime with a blonde and blue hair gal)
These also actually look more realistic compared to some other ones I seen other than the white gal's umm part where it connects to her makes it look like a suction cup type of thing (least on that pic).

Just fyi/note: I am not really that hugely interested on Futa most so since a real futa imo is one with dick+pussy not dick /w balls+breasts. But none that really matters to each their own and all that and was just pointing out.

If you don't like them any more just be careful on switching to "small" might upset the ones that got used to your "comical"/Horse Hung ones.

Tataro

Mar 27, 2018

I'd prefer it if you kept the size but made it meatier rather than plastic looking as they are in the game so far.

Reactions: Cloud9-Kojack

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
These games are a welcome change to the current h-game climate of generic sex and mtl garbo.

Some people might not like it but you're making people into this stuff very happy.

Flamewolf

Oct 31, 2017
Been following your games for a while, trust me your futas have nothing on Sparrows comics, check his work sometime if you haven't, futas with dongs literally bigger than their bodies.

Johntheloner

Jun 14, 2017
Another futa+demon/magic game, this dev needs to take some plot/story classes lol, shouldnt keep repeating the essentially same game.
There's no real problem with the idea of a dev effectively reusing the same plot elements in all their games, so long as there is significant improvement and advancement between the games. So long as the dev is getting better at it, there is no problem with retelling what is close to the same story. When it becomes a problem is when the dev ISN'T improving during the process.

This is especially true of adult games, where the more 'reliable' thing for a dev to do, is find a niche and stick to it.

Reactions: six- and DERAX12345
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes