Unity Alexander Flower - Adventures of a Flower Fairy [v0.1] [Alexander Tiberius]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

After playing your previous game and because of your answer to my comment in that thread, I decided to give this one a try.

The worldbuilding is very limited.
The characters are few and could be described better.
The plot is vague.
The artistic side is unequal and often grainy.

This game is less interesting than Alexander Tiberius for now (and I don't see how you'll be able to include anything from that game here). The chapters are too short and everything is happening too quickly.
The masturbation scene is too strange : the acrobatics he does are awful, the size of his dick can grow up to his nose, the uselessness of being able to do it infinitely.
The scene with Jen was well done. The sperm though is either translucent or white and looks more like glue or plaster.
The backgrounds are amazing. The flowers are beautiful. But for the characters, it depends and maybe it's a matter of taste.
There's only one choice but it's just some sort of replay.

There are some spelling errors left.

I'm not really impressed by what you've done here yet and would have prefered a continuation of your other game.

By the way, how do we save? Shouldn't it be using Escape?

Good continuation.

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello.

After playing your previous game and because of your answer to my comment in that thread, I decided to give this one a try.

The worldbuilding is very limited.
The characters are few and could be described better.
The plot is vague.
The artistic side is unequal and often grainy.

This game is less interesting than Alexander Tiberius for now (and I don't see how you'll be able to include anything from that game here). The chapters are too short and everything is happening too quickly.
The masturbation scene is too strange : the acrobatics he does are awful, the size of his dick can grow up to his nose, the uselessness of being able to do it infinitely.
The scene with Jen was well done. The sperm though is either translucent or white and looks more like glue or plaster.
The backgrounds are amazing. The flowers are beautiful. But for the characters, it depends and maybe it's a matter of taste.
There's only one choice but it's just some sort of replay.

There are some spelling errors left.

I'm not really impressed by what you've done here yet and would have prefered a continuation of your other game.

By the way, how do we save? Shouldn't it be using Escape?

Good continuation.
thank you for your review. you really got into it, i like that. since it's the first version, not everything is perfect, and the non-perfect alone has taken many months of development... in the beginning i had a very bad graphic card, each rendering took 2 hours, and there are a lot of renderings... this will be better in the future. in the first game people always said they just keep clicking the story until the fuck scenes... in this second game you don't have to click long to fuck... i'm happy to continue and we'll see where everything goes.

Translated with (free version)

Reactions: Oliz82

Taylr

Sep 19, 2022
Interesting preview images, but without a Mac version available this is all I will see of this game. Perhaps in the future?

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote