Unity Alexander Flower - Adventures of a Flower Fairy [v0.1] [Alexander Tiberius]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
000 f95 cover picture.png

Overview:
These are the adventures of Alexander, the flower fairy from the evergreen meadow. Have fun with green orcs, winged elves, cum on every face and many big dicks.​

Thread Updated: 2023-01-27
Release Date: 2023-01-26
Developer: Alexander Tiberius
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

001-04-thatswhereilife.png 000-01-05.png 004-05-03-mymorning.png 007-07-028.png intro-005.png

Last edited by a moderator:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
The game is not horrible, but for one, i don't see why unity, if the dev work better with unity ok but everything show in the demo could be done in renpy with a fraction of the size, second i wish we have more options and control, from something simple as an option to rename the mc, to something more complex like see what appear on the game.

guanciale

Aug 30, 2021
This is rather short, but there´s already lots of fun in it. It has likable characters that are fucking and masturbating and fucking and fucking and...well, more of that to come for sure. Very good thing for me is its NOT ONLY gay. Also very good because of "hard to find around here" is most models are lean, skinny, small tits style without looking too loli, and i really love this. Hope it stays this way.
All in all it lets me expect lots of good stuff for the future. A colorful, funny, lighthearted, horny fuckfest.
Big THX to the dev and uploader. Hope this goes a long way...

• Red Heart
Reactions: ghostitshell

HughNose

May 5, 2022
Just want to point out to all devs: if you make your game Windoze only, you are missing out on a sizeable portion of your potential audience!

I'd love to try this one but I happen to be on Linux....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ghostitshell
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote