VN Unity Abandoned Alexander Tiberius [v0.02] [Ghostitshell]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
promo1600x400.jpg

Overview:
Follow Alexander Tiberius into his space-odyssey from high school to the space officer corps! Full of epic adventures, big blue cocks, hard sex with aliens and a lot of cum everywhere...
Alexander Tiberius is my first try for an adult visual novel. It will feature straight and bisexual genres and routes. I am working solo, so updates will not be as speedy as I would like, however, this is the only game I am focusing on, so will have my undivided attention.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-11
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: Ghostitshell
Censored: No
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

szene00001 start01.png szene00007-04-11.png szene00007-05-05.png szene00100-03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Follow Alexander Tiberius into his space-odyssey full of epic adventures, big blue cocks, hard sex with aliens and a lot of cum everywhere...
agtag.jpg
Captain to Crew: "Hello, this is the captain speaking, remember, what happens in space, stays in space." :D

MC: "Hang on Captain... our space suits are tangled..."

1631370_szene00007-05-05.jpg

Last edited:

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
View attachment 1608527

Overview:
Follow Alexander Tiberius into his space-odyssey from high school to the space officer corps! Full of epic adventures, big blue cocks, hard sex with aliens and a lot of cum everywhere...
Alexander Tiberius is my first try for an adult visual novel. It will feature straight and bisexual genres and routes. I am working solo, so updates will not be as speedy as I would like, however, this is the only game I am focusing on, so will have my undivided attention.​

Thread Updated: 2022-01-21
Release Date: 2022-01-21
Developer: Ghostitshell
Censored: No
Version: 0.01
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1608546 View attachment 1608548 View attachment 1608549 View attachment 1608550
Nice game so far...Keep up the great work!!

Reactions: ghostitshell

tavlober

Dec 23, 2017
Is the straight content avoidable?
Totally serious question.
The best decision, though the most complicated, would be to allow to avoid relationship and sex scenes with any character, being it gay, straight, furry or alien. This way people will not be forced to go through the content they don't like, just to be able to make it to what they really want.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ghostitshell

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Here we go

Fuck how I hate being right ...
7 comments and already 3 asking to be able to disable the Gay scenes.
The funny thing is that after asking to disable only gay scenes. You come up with "Not to be homophobic ..."
Honey ... when the first thing that comes to your mind to ask is to be able to disable the gay part of the game ... You're homophobic, get over it, finally make Coming Out and admit it to yourself !
8 comments and already someone is complaining about another person's requests
The funny thing is that after someone specifically says they are not homophobic but that they have certain preferences you immediately assume that they are homophobic, in that case you are the definition of an assuming asshole, get over it and have an "I'm an asshole" coming out party and embrace it.

On a more serious note, as someone who is bisexual (as a dominant) it pisses me off when people clown on other people who are straight as a virtue signal, I have sexual preferences, you have sexual preferences, we all do, if a straight person doesn't want to see gay sex that isn't homophobic its a fucking preference and he is within his right to ask if its optional or not, just like you are within your right to ask if you can have a gay only path and disable straight sex scenes if you don't want to see it (which wouldn't be heterophobic). Its funny how people that act like they are not prejudiced, act prejudiced against other people when it suites them SMH.

Last edited:

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
8 comments and already someone is complaining about another person's requests
The funny thing is that after someone specifically says they are not homophobic but that they have certain preferences you immediately assume that they are homophobic, in that case you are the definition of an assuming asshole, get over it and have an "I'm an asshole" coming out party and embrace it.

On a more serious note, as someone who is bisexual (as a dominant) it pisses me off when people clown on other people who are straight as a virtue signal, I have sexual preferences, you have sexual preferences, we all do, if a straight person doesn't want to see gay sex that isn't homophobic its a fucking preference and he is within his right to ask if its optional or not, just like you are within your right to ask if you can have a gay only path and disable straight sex scenes if you don't want to see it (which wouldn't be heterophobic). Its funny how people that act like they are not prejudiced, act prejudiced against other people when it suites them SMH.
Oh my god ... are you really using the victim's card? I don't give a damn if someone is straight, bi, tri, furry or any other category you can think of. And the fact that you do not realize how ridiculous these requests are does nothing but corroborate what I have written. As I wrote a few days ago in another thread, in every game that has gay themes, you will find dozens and dozens of posts all the same. I have checked most of the games whit mixed tag and so far I have not found anyone asking if the straight parts ( or any other one) can be dasabled, only the Gay one is the part that is constantly being asked to be able to avoid-disable, Tell me If this is not homophobia....
If you don't like one part of the game, just play something else. There are literally tens of hundreds of games on this forum 99% of which are dedicated exclusively to heterosexuals. But NO! For whatever reason there are users in this forum convinced that everyone else is interested in reading their whining. Well I'll give you some news ... Nobody gives a shit!

Last edited: