VN Unity Abandoned Alexander Tiberius [v0.02] [Ghostitshell]

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
The best decision, though the most complicated, would be to allow to avoid relationship and sex scenes with any character, being it gay, straight, furry or alien. This way people will not be forced to go through the content they don't like, just to be able to make it to what they really want.
Or maybe i have a revolutionary idea: Let's the creator of the game do whatever he want. ;)

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Or maybe i have a revolutionary idea: Let's the creator of the game do whatever he want. ;)
Oh my god ... are you really using the victim's card? I don't give a damn if someone is straight, bi, tri, furry or any other category you can think of. And the fact that you do not realize how ridiculous these requests are does nothing but corroborate what I have written. As I wrote a few days ago in another thread, in every game that has gay themes, you will find dozens and dozens of posts all the same. I have checked most of the games whit mixed tag and so far I have not found anyone asking if the straight parts ( or any other one) can be dasabled, only the Gay one is the part that is constantly being asked to be able to avoid-disable, Tell me If this is not homophobia....
If you don't like one part of the game, just play something else. There are literally tens of hundreds of games on this forum 99% of which are dedicated exclusively to heterosexuals. But NO! For whatever reason there are users in this forum convinced that everyone else is interested in reading their whining. Well I'll give you some news ... Nobody gives a shit!
LMAO imagine complaining about someone's preferences about them asking for options, pot meet kettle, lol and your saying im playing the victim card? your the one saying everyone is homophobic u dumbass you are playing the offended victim card, you are the epitome of hypocrite, you dislike when someone has their preferences while stating your own preferences for them to be quiet. and the fact that you do not realize how rediculous your own arguments are does nothing but corroborate whati have written, you want people to mind their own business but won't mind your own. the hypocrisy is real.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
LMAO imagine complaining about someone's preferences about them asking for options, pot meet kettle, lol and your saying im playing the victim card? your the one saying everyone is homophobic u dumbass you are playing the offended victim card, you are the epitome of hypocrite, you dislike when someone has their preferences while stating your own preferences for them to be quiet. and the fact that you do not realize how rediculous your own arguments are does nothing but corroborate whati have written, you want people to mind their own business but won't mind your own. the hypocrisy is real.
Dude u dont get the point... No one care of your's or anyone else preference!! The problem is the "No Homo" whining infesting every single game tagged "gay". Is stupid, annoyng and offensive.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
Dude u dont get the point... No one care of your's or anyone else preference!! The problem is the "No Homo" whining infesting every single game tagged "gay". Is stupid, annoyng and offensive.
Dude YOU dont get the point, I never said you should care about people's preferences I just said we all have them, and that you are a hypocrite as is evidenced by the fact that I am using Your arguments against you and winning, which i will do again, You whining about someone else's questions wanting a option to avoid gay content is stupid annoying and offensive. The fact that you can't see that you are doing the same thing you are complaining about is baffling tbh.

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
!!!EVERY ONE STOP!!!!
SOMEONE CALL THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!!

THIS IS AMAZING... CAN U BELIVE HOW LUKY WE ARE?
A STRAIGHT KID WANNA TEACH US WHAT HOMOFOBIA IS AND HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY.

TELL ME KID ARE U THE MESSIA? THE SAVIOR WE HAVE WAITING FOR?

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
!!!EVERY ONE STOP!!!!
SOMEONE CALL THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD!!

THIS IS AMAZING... CAN U BELIVE HOW LUKY WE ARE?
A STRAIGHT KID WANNA TEACH US WHAT HOMOFOBIA IS AND HOW TO USE IT PROPERLY.

TELL ME KID ARE U THE MESSIA? THE SAVIOR WE HAVE WAITING FOR?
The fact that you come back after saying you were done is kinda hilarious and hypocritical, also I already said i'm not straight, which means you clearly either can't remember convos properly, or you didn't actually read the conversations, both of which just show you are arguing with no point, and are acting childish. You are just proving me right with every post at this point, learn how to debate.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

Lorenh80

Dec 29, 2020
This is the last time i answer i promise,but i have to ask....
In which part of my posts did you notice the willingness to debate?
I have ZERO respect for someone who think is ok ( or in his right) go under a game barely developed and announce to every one else he does not like the gay thing so NO HOMO PLS. Because he is a disrespectful ass
And u can say anythig u want ( even if u barely have made the effort to use your own word) i dont change my mind.

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
This is the last time i answer i promise,but i have to ask....
In which part of my posts did you notice the willingness to debate?
I have ZERO respect for someone who think is ok ( or in his right) go under a game barely developed and announce to every one else he does not like the gay thing so NO HOMO PLS. Because he is a disrespectful ass
And u can say anythig u want ( even if u barely have made the effort to use your own word) i dont change my mind.
Yeah you obviously have no willingness to debate because you make verifiably hypocritical statements and insult other people which is an automatic loss on all counts.

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
hmmmm...always the same: gay ... no gay ... but noone ask the better question ^^ :

will there be any planned futa/trans in future updates?
not planned at the moment... but planned is: integration of "self-made-content with a simple web link", in a later version... so if someone creates futa-/trans-content (story and renders... or any other content) ...

Reactions: Ullubu

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
For the moment too "simple", however there is some potential for sure and I will gladly support it if real content will appear later. So, fingers crossed a looking forwad to next update :)

Reactions: ghostitshell

Thanatron

May 12, 2018
This sound very intriguing and quite ambitious, games with bisexual routes are uncommon but very welcomed (especially with me being bisexual).
I'll give it a shot, so far I would love to see this continue!

Aug 10, 2018
This is a bisexual game, I'm gay and I can take a look and like what I see or not.
I prefer not to restrict developer's creativity asking castrate routes; first of all, because, hey, ¡surprise! ¿he/she/they?, I dont't know, said that it's a bisexual game, not a mostly hetero-medium gay-almost bi-middle bimbo/himbo/lingo.
I can skip the content that I don't like as (from now) dev said. It's not the first time, actually there are a lot of games that have a Gay tag and all you can get mostly it's a couple of lines, a ridiculously short content or even ridiculing the content: more even, without a single pic. I think it's fraudulent, I hope this is not the case although I can understant if supporters, if dev has, can influence (covid free) game's road.
Everyone has the right to ask about preferences, but the reallity is that always the first line uses to be "avoiding". It feels like a bot that tries to block any gay content. It's not a "could be" but a "coudn't be", feeling even more thaN a "shouldn't be".

And, mr. TMBABY1, be a DOMINANT bisexual (sorry but I couldn't help to see how eager you were to highlight the "dominant") doesn't give your opinions more value that the ones of a SUBMISIBE or a bottom person, that is what I feel that you don't want to be tagged as, and it, yeah, is homofobic and arrogance.

Mic23

Jun 29, 2017
Have given the game a try, an will say it looks promising,

In terms of content it is as expected quite limited at this stage. It's a VN style game, I can't comment too much on the story elements as this just serves as an intro to a few of the characters.

in terms of character design and Nsfw CG's they are hot!

As to the avoidability of gay/whatever scenes questions everyone's been asking, The intro Nsfw scenes are unavoidable but you can click past them if they bug you.

Once the game has started(past the intro are you 18+ stuff & scenes) you aren't really forced into scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like the concept so far an hope to see more an may subscribe down the line/in future