VN Unity Abandoned Alexander Tiberius [v0.02] [Ghostitshell]

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Version 0.02
please remember that this is a alpha version, not a fully playable game... all storylines are not finished yet! have fun and give comments! thank you!

aochung

May 4, 2017
Here we go

Fuck how I hate being right ...
7 comments and already 3 asking to be able to disable the Gay scenes.
The funny thing is that after asking to disable only gay scenes. You come up with "Not to be homophobic ..."
Honey ... when the first thing that comes to your mind to ask is to be able to disable the gay part of the game ... You're homophobic, get over it, finally make Coming Out and admit it to yourself !
Let me see if I can give you an example that is less polarizing....

I don't like mushrooms. the texture bothers me.
Often, when I'm at a restaurant, I will see one of my favorite dishes includes mushrooms. I will ask the server if i can get the dish without mushrooms. If I can, I will order the item. If I can't I will order something else.

So, while I do not like mushrooms, I understand that some people do. I am not offended by them nor do I think less of those that like them. They just aren't for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ghostitshell

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Great, there's gay in this. I am not gay but that means, it's likely the dev is one of the few non-Russian ones as Putin doesn't like homosexuality, so it is forbidden there.

Reactions: ghostitshell

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017

Often, when I'm at a restaurant, I will see one of my favorite dishes includes mushrooms. I will ask the server if i can get the dish without mushrooms. If I can, I will order the item. If I can't I will order something else.

So, while I do not like mushrooms, I understand that some people do. I am not offended by them nor do I think less of those that like them. They just aren't for me.
That's not quite an even comparison. It would be more like if you loudly asked the entire restaurant if you could get the dish without mushrooms, despite knowing full well that there are very few cases of a restaurant that would refuse to make a dish without mushrooms. Many people will take it a step further and announce to the restaurant, "since you spend time putting mushrooms in this dish, I will remove my support from this restaurant because I am disgusted by mushrooms." Editing this a bit just to add even further to this comparison: Say you also didn't like chives. The restaurant also puts chives in dishes, but you ignore that and just make a big deal about the mushrooms. Many completely hetero oriented games will have other fetishes that the player doesn't like, but the one and only thing that will make them pull their financial support from a game is if gay content is added

Last edited:

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018

In this case if feels more like you went to a restaurant, picked up the menu, and among the hundreds of choices you picked the one called "Sauteed Mushrooms infused with mushroom oil."

And then demanded that it be prepared without mushrooms.

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
im honestly surprised it took 4 pages for someone to mention Renpy. i'm somewhat curious to try this game. but Unity puts me off for some reason. either that or im just to used to renpy.
if you don't try it you will never know...

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
didnt like the sandbox/freeroam element plus the game seems to crash at night when you go to visit where Sheca is.

it Also sucks Sheca is being used/raped? by the coach so that sucks.

a good amount of content is optional so thats good. but yeah i dont like other guys with the girls so maybe this game aint for me. (was hoping that was optional).

couldnt get the save option to show up after a while either and dont feel like restarting the game. to figure out what else i missed.

This does not make me feel any better about Unity.

but yeah i was curious now im over it and time for me to move on.

all in all not bad but yeah needs some work. either way good luck dev.