VN Unity Abandoned Alexander Tiberius [v0.02] [Ghostitshell]

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
hello... now a few weeks have passed... in which nothing happened. i have a new job in rl and i'm concentrating on the job for now. but the game will go on, i've already written down about 10 pages of plot, but i haven't put it in yet. having a plot is also the hardest part, just fucking everyone would be too easy... i will also include many more young men and they will all have wild gay sex with each other.... but there will also be a lot of skinny girls with tiny bodies ... . you just have to wait a few weeks now

Feb 21, 2022
hello... now a few weeks have passed... in which nothing happened. i have a new job in rl and i'm concentrating on the job for now. but the game will go on, i've already written down about 10 pages of plot, but i haven't put it in yet. having a plot is also the hardest part, just fucking everyone would be too easy... i will also include many more young men and they will all have wild gay sex with each other.... but there will also be a lot of skinny girls with tiny bodies ... . you just have to wait a few weeks now
I hope the new job is going well.
When you do update the game, could you have the files list the version?

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
ghostitshell what happened to your patreon?
since i haven't programmed anything for a long time i found that i can't charge money for it anymore... didn't think that anyone would even notice this :cool: the patreon was only 2 dollars per month... but there is a new project which will be finished end of december... then there will be a patreon page again

Feb 21, 2022
since i haven't programmed anything for a long time i found that i can't charge money for it anymore... didn't think that anyone would even notice this :cool: the patreon was only 2 dollars per month... but there is a new project which will be finished end of december... then there will be a patreon page again
A new project? That does sound interesting. I hope you will continue this one too though, even if it takes a bit of time.
Looking forward to what comes. <3

Reactions: TheEliteSnowflake

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Since I couldn't make the v0.02 start (it begins with "made with unity", then there's an hourglas that stays as long as I keep the application open...), I was waiting for the next update to comment but, with the lauch of the new game, I decided to do it anyway with v0.01.

The worldbuilding is good but almost empty.
The characters are few and could be described better.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistical side is good, though grainy sometimes.

The start is good. A straight and a gay option to show what you're able to do. The preview of the other locations are intriguing.

Since it's so rare to have a game with a possible future bi content, it's sad that it's discontinued.

Good continuation.

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
Hello.

Since I couldn't make the v0.02 start (it begins with "made with unity", then there's an hourglas that stays as long as I keep the application open...), I was waiting for the next update to comment but, with the lauch of the new game, I decided to do it anyway with v0.01.

The worldbuilding is good but almost empty.
The characters are few and could be described better.
The plot seems interesting.
The artistical side is good, though grainy sometimes.

The start is good. A straight and a gay option to show what you're able to do. The preview of the other locations are intriguing.

Since it's so rare to have a game with a possible future bi content, it's sad that it's discontinued.

Good continuation.
the story was simply too big. and you can't do something like that alone... but parts are used again in new games

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82