VN Unity Abandoned Alexander Tiberius [v0.02] [Ghostitshell]

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
decide byself what happens if you don't do / click something...
I've tried the intro and at least after having sex with the girl, you can move on from doing other things and sleep until it's over (masturbating while sleeping doesn't appeal to me and I haven't even tried talking to the pilot).

On the other hand, sharing doesn't interest me at all, and from this image (not really a scene from the game, at least for now) it looks like something possible (avoidable?):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ashaman

May 5, 2021
not planned at the moment... but planned is: integration of "self-made-content with a simple web link", in a later version... so if someone creates futa-/trans-content (story and renders... or any other content) ...
oh i will hope and wait for it ^^ i mean when i read bisexual...i always have to think of futas ;) its in my opinion the top of beeing bisexual...and i like me a cute trap as well ;)

Reactions: ghostitshell

TM REDUX

Dec 14, 2021
This is a bisexual game, I'm gay and I can take a look and like what I see or not.
I prefer not to restrict developer's creativity asking castrate routes; first of all, because, hey, ¡surprise! ¿he/she/they?, I dont't know, said that it's a bisexual game, not a mostly hetero-medium gay-almost bi-middle bimbo/himbo/lingo.
I can skip the content that I don't like as (from now) dev said. It's not the first time, actually there are a lot of games that have a Gay tag and all you can get mostly it's a couple of lines, a ridiculously short content or even ridiculing the content: more even, without a single pic. I think it's fraudulent, I hope this is not the case although I can understant if supporters, if dev has, can influence (covid free) game's road.
Everyone has the right to ask about preferences, but the reallity is that always the first line uses to be "avoiding". It feels like a bot that tries to block any gay content. It's not a "could be" but a "coudn't be", feeling even more thaN a "shouldn't be".

And, mr. TMBABY1, be a DOMINANT bisexual (sorry but I couldn't help to see how eager you were to highlight the "dominant") doesn't give your opinions more value that the ones of a SUBMISIBE or a bottom person, that is what I feel that you don't want to be tagged as, and it, yeah, is homofobic and arrogance.
i think you don't understand what homophobic means, if you don't, it means you despise or hate gay people, 1. I don't hate you or other gay people, 2. I am definitely arrogant, 3. Its because I'm right about 96% of what I talk about because I don't usually take arguments I'm going to lose. And yes as a dominant I would like to not be confused with a submissive, which if you know ANYTHING about BDSM is an important aspect of MY identity, the fact that you make fun of that shows that you yourself are Bigoted.

Also next time reply or quote one of my posts so I can see it and respond, trying to denigrate someone without @ them and giving them a chance to respond is acting like a child. Come correct next time kid

Last edited:

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
Novel idea: take this off the thread. The developer put in hard work and time into making this game, so the least you could do is have the courtesy not to derail it with an argument you could settle in DMs.
i think you don't understand what homophobic means, if you don't, it means you despise or hate gay people, 1. I don't hate you or other gay people, 2. I am definitely arrogant, 3. Its because I'm right about 96% of what I talk about because I don't usually take arguments I'm going to lose. And yes as a dominant I would like to not be confused with a submissive, which if you know ANYTHING about BDSM is an important aspect of MY identity, the fact that you make fun of that shows that you yourself are Bigoted.

Also next time reply or quote one of my posts so I can see it and respond, trying to denigrate someone without @ them and giving them a chance to respond is acting like a child. Come correct next time kid
This is a bisexual game, I'm gay and I can take a look and like what I see or not.
I prefer not to restrict developer's creativity asking castrate routes; first of all, because, hey, ¡surprise! ¿he/she/they?, I dont't know, said that it's a bisexual game, not a mostly hetero-medium gay-almost bi-middle bimbo/himbo/lingo.
I can skip the content that I don't like as (from now) dev said. It's not the first time, actually there are a lot of games that have a Gay tag and all you can get mostly it's a couple of lines, a ridiculously short content or even ridiculing the content: more even, without a single pic. I think it's fraudulent, I hope this is not the case although I can understant if supporters, if dev has, can influence (covid free) game's road.
Everyone has the right to ask about preferences, but the reallity is that always the first line uses to be "avoiding". It feels like a bot that tries to block any gay content. It's not a "could be" but a "coudn't be", feeling even more thaN a "shouldn't be".

And, mr. TMBABY1, be a DOMINANT bisexual (sorry but I couldn't help to see how eager you were to highlight the "dominant") doesn't give your opinions more value that the ones of a SUBMISIBE or a bottom person, that is what I feel that you don't want to be tagged as, and it, yeah, is homofobic and arrogance.

ghostitshell

Game Developer
May 17, 2020
the next step is to develop the story further... that's what i'm working on at the moment... you can write me here what you would like to see / read... ;)

Reactions: askqer

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
the next step is to develop the story further... that's what i'm working on at the moment... you can write me here what you would like to see / read... ;)
in the gay scenes is the mc top or bottom?(i like my mc on top)
& can u please add lots of cute boys to play with. i don't have a problem with muscle here & there but cuteness is my weakness

buffmcguff

Jun 15, 2021
Sorry you got pulled into a kind of culture war here. I think it was a bit of an overreaction to what was going on in this thread - which was just a request for the ability to skip certain content - but it does seem like, in every thread with a gay tag, people feel the need to trumpet their heterosexuality. Again, I don't know that that was what was going on here, but it has happened in other threads and it's really fucking tiring. I hope you make the game you want to make. I don't know that a lot of the requests here are particularly realistic - trying to make every relationship skippable seems like it would require a great deal of duplication of effort and additional coding. If you want it to be a game with gay content, make it a game with gay content, if it's good you will have plenty of subscribers. Hell, if there are furries in it, straight or gay, and it looks like there are, you won't lack for subscribers - those fuckers are loaded.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I finally got to try it, it's not much more than a proof-of-concept for now, but I like the vibe (randiel is right that it has some SpacecorpsXXX feeling -which is a compliment) and that there seems to be a bit for everyone, so I'm definitely curious to see where it goes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry you got pulled into a kind of culture war here. I think it was a bit of an overreaction to what was going on in this thread - which was just a request for the ability to skip certain content - but it does seem like, in every thread with a gay tag, people feel the need to trumpet their heterosexuality. Again, I don't know that that was what was going on here, but it has happened in other threads and it's really fucking tiring. I hope you make the game you want to make. I don't know that a lot of the requests here are particularly realistic - trying to make every relationship skippable seems like it would require a great deal of duplication of effort and additional coding. If you want it to be a game with gay content, make it a game with gay content, if it's good you will have plenty of subscribers. Hell, if there are furries in it, straight or gay, and it looks like there are, you won't lack for subscribers - those fuckers are loaded.
If gay content can be avoided (and at least in the demo it can be avoided) I don't see what the problem would be, in my case at least. On the other hand, if in future updates it can only be skipped but not avoided, then I can say that the game would not interest me.

Also, I don't like sharing either, so I'm not interested in the other guy (or really any guy) having sex with the LIs (unless it can be avoided).

perles75

May 16, 2020
It suprises me that almost everytime I enter a thread with the gay tag there are those smalls fights over it.
it's EXHAUSTING, isn't it?!

Anyways, I think all these comments can be summarised with: you do you, choose whatever it inspires you and go with that, because whatever you choose, there'll always be someone unhappy -but several other people happy!

Koronas

Dec 7, 2017
it's EXHAUSTING, isn't it?!

Anyways, I think all these comments can be summarised with: you do you, choose whatever it inspires you and go with that, because whatever you choose, there'll always be someone unhappy -but several other people happy!
I really hope that in the future a new tag-system will take place where we will have more options:
"gay avoidable"
"gay unavoidable"
"straight avoidable"
"gay game"
"bisexual game"
"..."

Just some of the tags i really hope to see so that we don't need to quarel every game that has a gay-tag. So that gay/straight/bi/lesbian/queer or whatever else exist can see their content

Because i really need especially 1 tag

!!!"furry avoidable"!!!

And yes, i really hope that the furry in this game is avoidable ;-)

But i will definitively check it out.

Last edited: