Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Hi does anyone know if Oscar has stopped creating mods? I just come across a game called banking on Bella. And I noticed that the mod that he creates for that hasn't been updated and that update was released back in January?

Reactions: mofonistik

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
Hi does anyone know if Oscar has stopped creating mods? I just come across a game called banking on Bella. And I noticed that the mod that he creates for that hasn't been updated and that update was released back in January?
OscarSix — 30.05.2021
honestly, i can't, at this moment in time, if I play the game or it peaks my interest i will update the mod for it, if not, i won't

that is what he said about updates on discord

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
OscarSix — 30.05.2021
honestly, i can't, at this moment in time, if I play the game or it peaks my interest i will update the mod for it, if not, i won't

Okay no probs thanks for the feedback :)
Lets hope he still has an interest in this game then ;)

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
OscarSix — 30.05.2021

Doesn't really seem like he's doing mods at all these days. Someone else needs to take over for him. It's a shame, as most games don't load saves properly after you have used a mod. Maybe he should just admit that he doesn't want to do it anymore so folks can stop WAITING.

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Yeah, I don't want to shit on modders given that I depend on them quite a bit and appreciate the work they do (esp with OscarSix), but that statement is kinda upsetting and shows too much apathy. It's fine if you no longer have time on it and you need to take a break but just saying "I'll do it if I feel like it and if I no longer like a game, sucks to suck" just doesn't sit well with me. That's my two cents

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Yeah, I don't want to shit on modders given that I depend on them quite a bit and appreciate the work they do (esp with OscarSix), but that statement is kinda upsetting and shows too much apathy. It's fine if you no longer have time on it and you need to take a break but just saying "I'll do it if I feel like it and if I no longer like a game, sucks to suck" just doesn't sit well with me. That's my two cents
Especially if people are willing to pay them to make the mods, they just up and stop updating them but not saying a thing on their Patreon page is even worse. I have been waiting for another game to be updated for 3 months but it appears that it wont happen at this point. Another issue is having saves not work anymore when a new update comes out so you either wait for the mod or start the game over without it.

Last edited:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port v0.95 with OscarSix mod.(Gallery up to 0.92)
Gestures included, save names now included and scenes available from quickmenu.
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my unofficial Android port to 0.95

Reactions: Faptime

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Anyone know if dude is going to update this guide soon? Been a few updates and nothing. Noticed on his Patreon he's still active but hasn't updated this one and while I appreciate his work he's notably likely to apparently abandon projects/guides without notice

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
As much as i appreciate OscarSix and his mods, but as he doesn't update this mod anymore as it seems, it should be tagged as ABANDONNED and removed from game's OP

EDIT: it's "On Hold" now - thanks. Nevertheless i hope OS will take it up again in future - he does really good mods though

Last edited: